+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it time to end things?

Yeah, she has a lot of growing up to do I think. I'm going into pathological genetic research, I hope to be a CDC doctor. It's not a very high paying career but it's what I love to do. I refuse to change just so she can play Barbie. Its so messed up man. Sometimes I wish I could just go back in time and save myself from all this trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland View Post
    Yeah, she has a lot of growing up to do I think. I'm going into pathological genetic research, I hope to be a CDC doctor. It's not a very high paying career but it's what I love to do. I refuse to change just so she can play Barbie. Its so messed up man. Sometimes I wish I could just go back in time and save myself from all this trouble.
    Well get out while you realise how messed up it is. It's not making you happy, you guys don't seem to have a future together, there's no point in trying to make it work.

The best job you can ever have is one you love. I hope it works out for you.

Let us know how it goes man. Hope everything works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland View Post
    Right, well I've told her that I'm not about to get married any time soon. Sometimes I feel like she sees marriage as this fantasy vacation away from life. We have talked about what she wants a lot. She has absolutely no interest in working, wants like 5 kids, and a big house she never has to leave. I think its healthy to dream, but shouldn't she be interested in what the relationship is now rather than what she wants it to look like? I mean, she acts like she wants to be around me, and it was kind of like that in the beginning. Then I got her a puppy for her birthday, which was nice, but I noticed that she paid less and less attention to me. I became jealous of a damn dog. Its like that's all she ever needed. I wonder if I gave her a baby the same would happen.

I've been contemplating a break up for a while, I'm just tired of being pushed away. I'm just not happy any more. What's kept be on really was how cool her family members are, and I hate having to kill all contact with them. There would be no friendship if I broke up with her, she deals in absolutes, like a freaking sith. I'll just be another one of her past asshole boyfriends I guess.

That right there is a red flag, covered in reflectors, being shot into the air on a firework! Unless you both agree on that lifestyle she has no right to expect it. Everyone wishes they could stay home all day and live off of someone else's coin, even me. That's not life though. She sounds like she's trying to get you to marry her and get knocked up as soon as possible so that she can live her dream as soon as possible. At this point I'd say get out ASAP, because all she really needs to do is get pregnant and she'll have you by the balsl with child support. She obviously hasn't realized this yet, and you should get out before she does.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

get a older woman ...trust me ...you won,t have this problem......this little girl has head problems...life is to short

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12