+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: which race do white women date most?

which race do white women date most?

I need to know which race do white women date most from your own observations, other then their own race ofocourse?

- Black Guys
    - Asian Guys
    - Brown guys
    - Hispanic guys
    - Native American guys

I live here in Toronto Canada and i see Toronto and I saw in the news that Toronto has one of the highest interracial couple percentage in North America. About 10 years ago I use to see mostly Black Guys/White girls couples, however now i am seeing a lot of brown and asian guys with white girls too

Around here it's usually white girls with white guys, the most common interracial couple I've seen is white girl with black guy.

Does that really matter, though? What are you trying to do, build up some confidence in asking a white girl out? Sheaaaaaaaaaat. Just go for it, man. I'm NA and I don't have any trouble picking up the whities.

I think that i am a good looking Turkish guy.Russians are white,so in Russia this summer,girls were about to eat me))) its quite sure that we love different.I saw the interest that i dont see in Turkey

What I don't understand is whenever I am in Eurasia, the people think I am Russian. They greet me with привет (yes, I can speak Russian) I have brownish/olive skin, though lol. I guess I have a Slavic face or something. Or maybe it's because I don't smile in everyone's face and I'm quieter in public.

usually within their race

Well, like someone said, does it really matter? Here it's basically all mingled, but I think still within their race too. Black guys a lot too, and Moroccon/Turkish since both of those are large immigration groups here so we have a large population of those too. But why do you ask just what white girls date, I mean, I hate making it all about race.

Where Im from the women date men that are kind and make them feel good.

Usually white couples together. But then Im from North East England, UK and this region is predominantly a 'white' region. We aren't yet as multi cultural as other parts of the UK, ie: London, Birmingham....

I see the occasional black/white couple....and she's rarely a stunning hot blonde on his arm, but your average white woman on the street.

The odd Pakistani/Indian, etc guy with a white woman. But for the majority these seem to stick with their own.

And I only ever see Chinese couples. Never a white with a Chinese person.

The UK is pretty segregated actually and because people choose not to integrate, which has led to problems here.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 13-10-10 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman520 View Post
    Where Im from the women date men that are kind and make them feel good.
    Exactly! What the heck has colour got to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Exactly! What the heck has colour got to do with it?
    Well... as a guy i'd say i'd rather date a white chick over the others to be honest. Maybe it's the media or maybe it's because i'm white... but if I were to choose i'd say white girls are more appealing to me. I'm not racist or anything... I live in TORONTO(no such thing as race anyways), and I find all sorts of women beautiful... i'm not going to limit myself just to white women!

^ i am brown but i also find women the most attractive, i guess it has to do with middle eastern cultures and folktales, in many stories angels are always described as beautiful white women. I guess its inbedded in our mind. thats not to say we hate our own women, its just that ultimate beauty is always described as a white women.

Quote Originally Posted by shammi View Post
    I need to know which race do white women date most from your own observations
    The human race.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by shammi View Post
    ^ i am brown but i also find women the most attractive, i guess it has to do with middle eastern cultures and folktales, in many stories angels are always described as beautiful white women. I guess its inbedded in our mind. thats not to say we hate our own women, its just that ultimate beauty is always described as a white women.
    Ir's because white women are 'different' to you that you find them so appealing and alluring I think.

If you were a white guy and been surrounded by white women all your life, you would probably find exotic women appealing and alluring.

^ true, but why dont i find asian or black as attractive as white women??? i think there is some thing about white women, you come in so many different varieties, like you have so many different hair colours and eye colours, skin colours etc.... I dont think most other races have that (maybe some middle easternes do) but the european women is really like an angel from our point of view.

White women only date the holy white race, the sacred, pigmentless people with their blonde hair and blue eyes and veiny complexion!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast