+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Could Gay guys have sex with girls???

Could Gay guys have sex with girls???

I have a question, are gay guys not turned on by girls even a bit???? I mean can they not have sex with girls also? do they hate girls???

I just dont understand how can a guy not be turned on by the beautiful faces and beautiful bodies of girls, even a bit turned on, just doesn't make sense to me.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    closet gays marry and have kids all the time, so I guess women turn them on enough to get a hard on
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

^ they even marry???? weird

One of my best friends is gay and he's still attracted to women, ever since he 'found out' he was gay and came out of the closet. I think it really depends on a person though... I'm sure there are gay men out there who are repulsed by women.

Shammi,

It's not a yes or no thing. Imagine a line with pure heterosexual on one end (absolutely no desire or curiosity about gay sex) and pure homosexual on the other (no desire or curiosity about straight sex). There's people all along the line, from one end to the other.

And sure, they marry. Just look at the headlines for politicians, actors, singers etc who marry, raise a family and after a long while come out.

People are rarely easy to categorize.

-PP

The forum has two PPs now, hahahahaha

Yes, Shammi. YOU can

Well ask yourself this; "are you attracted to guys at all?"

Same deal.

I used to read a column in the city paper that was written by an openly gay man. He offered advice as well as used the column to vent (a lot). Anyway one day a young man wrote in that he was gay, but that he had a girlfriend. He said it absolutely repulsed him to have sex with her, but he didn't want to break her heart by leaving her. She apparently wanted regular sex no sex would break the relationship, so he forced himself to get hard and have sex with her while he fantasized about various men. I guess to answer (as many already have), yes it is very possible, and happens every day. That doesn't make it right though.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Let me guess: at the same time you are turned on by lesbians, because they apreciate what you apreciate. Girls usually like guys, we (men) are not repulsive. I am hetero, and I had problems wrapping my head around this concept too, but my ex-wife assured me men are just as beautiful to women as the other way around. So if women generally are turned on by the sight of men, what's so weird with some men finding those 'manly' qualities attractive? And if that's what they apreciate, then they don't apreciate women, who don't have those qualities. Of course, as said above, we are not talking about black and white, the vast majority of people are in the gray area, most are leaning more towards one extreme.

A bit personal question: are you feeling homophobic? Be honest...
    Last edited by teel; 13-10-10 at 05:17 AM.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You don't need to be attracted to a person to become sexually aroused. You can be straight as an arrow. If Butch, the 350lbs. gay bear gives you a beej you're going to become aroused whether you're repulsed or not. It's a physical reaction to the stimulation. You have little control over it. It's a lot like pain. You can resist pain, but only so much. So yes, a gay man who not even the least bit attracted to women can, in fact, have sex with them.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Um, if Butch the 350 lb bear started giving me a beej, there is no way I would get aroused. It doesn't matter if he could suck a golfball through a garden hose. Just the thought of it makes me want to poop my weener!

LOL - think my "outie" bacame an "innie" at the mere flash of a thought. Great - can't UNthink it now!

-PP

Quote Originally Posted by Poetic_Partner View Post
    LOL - think my "outie" bacame an "innie" at the mere flash of a thought. Great - can't UNthink it now!

-PP
    I think Gribble was trying to indirectly tell us about his homosexual experience

Haha.. well I do think it's possible too. In my opinion, there are rarely people that are 100% straight or gay. There are those people, but they're rare. 100% gays, or close to it, would find it repulsive to have sex with a woman. In fact, I have a friend, she's a lesbian, she did have a bf several years back.. lasted for months and afterwards she never had sex with a guy again and when we talked about it after that she said that, physically, sex felt good, but actually doing anything with him was kinda icky. Then for a girl it's easier I suppose, we don't have to get hard.