+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do you think I creeped him out?

Do you think I creeped him out?

Ok, so first some background info. First off all, i know him in real life, but I have been talking to him online. We have long email conversations, where we will both email each other back and forth for hours. He works night shifts, so he's up at odd hours.

He is a very shy and creepy guy. He started talking to me recently (he emailed me first, but I asked him to be friends on facebook before this). Although at first I was reluctant (I think he picked up on this), he has grown on me. I like him. We have awesome conversations and have a lot in common. During one of those he causally slipped in that it was his birthday on saturday. So when saturday came, I emailed him "Happy Birthday!". He had to work that day, so I wasn't expecting any message back from him then. He emailed back thank you (after he got off work early in the morning). I stayed up all night to talk to him because I miss him. I emailed him back and said your welcome like two mins after he emailed and he never emailed back since. Now I know he's tired, but I'm also worried if he talking to other girls.

What I want to know if you think I creeped him out? It would be something if I creeped the creepy guy out. I just don't want him to think that i'm some sort of Internet stalker because I like and miss him so much. I waiting for him to ask me out, because I would gladly except.

It doesn't sound like he is talking to other girls. Thank you and your welcome doesn't require much more to be said. It sounds like he is shy, possibly does not have more friends. Especially if he worked all day then talked to you all night on his birthday. He may have been a little down about it.

Well, yes.
    I'd be creeped out knowing a girl just stayed awake all night long waiting an e-mail and answered in 2 min. If I did night shifts.
    It's like you were waiting behind the mailbox for the mailman.
    That's weird and seems desperate. If he doesn't asks you out, you do it. You got nothing to lose.
    "E ao imenso e possível oceano
    Ensinam estas Quinas, que aqui vês,
    Que o mar com fim será grego ou romano:
    O mar sem fim é português."

I am flattered when my girl wants to spend time with me or talk to me. If he was creeped out he wouldnt have thanked you. Email is impersonal enough to easily ignore. No response is an easy out and he didnt take it. Raise the stakes and start spending some time with him.