+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do you think I creeped him out?

Do you think I creeped him out?

Ok, so first some background info. First off all, i know him in real life, but I have been talking to him online. We have long email conversations, where we will both email each other back and forth for hours. He works night shifts, so he's up at odd hours.

He is a very shy and creepy guy. He started talking to me recently (he emailed me first, but I asked him to be friends on facebook before this). Although at first I was reluctant (I think he picked up on this), he has grown on me. I like him. We have awesome conversations and have a lot in common. During one of those he causally slipped in that it was his birthday on saturday. So when saturday came, I emailed him "Happy Birthday!". He had to work that day, so I wasn't expecting any message back from him then. He emailed back thank you (after he got off work early in the morning). I stayed up all night to talk to him because I miss him. I emailed him back and said your welcome like two mins after he emailed and he never emailed back since. Now I know he's tired, but I'm also worried if he talking to other girls.

What I want to know if you think I creeped him out? It would be something if I creeped the creepy guy out. I just don't want him to think that i'm some sort of Internet stalker because I like and miss him so much. I waiting for him to ask me out, because I would gladly except.

Uhm... I think you're over-analyzing the situation. You had some online conversations with him, you're not together, you're not exclusive or anything like this. You could go on and see if something comes out of this; if he's shy you could even try to make the first step and ask him out... but don't have any great expectations from him (at least not at this point, when you don't even know him very well). What was he supposed to say after "you're welcome"? He already said "thank you" and I believe that was enough. You also said he's tired and working on night shifts, so probably he simply went to sleep. By the way, this happened this weekend, right?
    I don't think you creeped him out, but probably you will if you keep worrying when it's not the case.

Well, dnt be surprised if he duz talk to other peeps ya. But, it seems like he talks to u more though. Nway, i wouldnt worry bout it Just dont assume so much and just go with d flow.

I don't get it . . . you call this guy creepy already and now you're wondering if you're creeping him out? lol

And remember this is mainly an online 'romance', so don't read into it so much.

And don't just wait for him to ask you out, give him a few hints or do it yourself. Be more pro-active