+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do guys feel?

do guys feel?

do you men feel guilty about moving on so quickly with a new girl or do you possibly enjoy hurting someone?

no, at least im not like that. I usually have a clean break and still friends with X.

I dont feel good about breaking a girl's heart at all if they like me and treat me right.

Variety can be fun, but I don't like hurting anybody.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I know guys love variety. and im hoping my ex is just enjoying the excitement of something new and that it will die down soon.....but its been almost 2 months (even though we will together 6 years). I dont know, what do you think he is thinking??

no . . . all actions I do are for the benefit of myself, I don't feel guilty about that.

Quote Originally Posted by ginastar View Post
    I know guys love variety. and im hoping my ex is just enjoying the excitement of something new and that it will die down soon.....but its been almost 2 months (even though we will together 6 years). I dont know, what do you think he is thinking??
    I suppose what you really want to know is are you guys going to get back together? That depends on why you split up doesn't it? Perhaps the reason has found somebody else is because he was ready to move on. And no, I don't think guys like hurting people for fun. Perhaps for revenge, to get their own back. But not something I'd try to do.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't feel the least shred of guilt. You should be off finding yourself a new man. You won't feel so bad then.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Tcab969 View Post
    I dont feel good about breaking a girl's heart at all if they like me and treat me right.
    I agree with this. Unfortunately, breakups [for me anyway] usually end in complete disaster and there is resentment left over. I never do anything out of vengeance, though; that's part of my morality. But no, I don't feel any remorse or any guilt at all if I get with another girl right away... in fact, it usually helps me get over an ex. The past is said and done. Besides, as soon as I am reassured that there are plenty of women out there who will sleep with me or show their affection and treat me well, I'm a happy camper. I'm not dependent on relationships, really. Why settle with one person who irritates me and makes me miserable, when I could share my affection with multiple women who I never get to know enough to piss me off? At least then you never have to deal with the grief of separation.

Quote Originally Posted by ginastar View Post
    do you men feel guilty about moving on so quickly with a new girl or do you possibly enjoy hurting someone?
    It really depends on the guy your with as each one have views that vary from all different angles. Some guys move on quicker with no guilt regardless while some are more committed to working something out. Personally, I don't go out of my way to hurt women because it isn't in my character to do so. It also depends on the actions of the other partner I'm with. Example: if she cheats I'm a goner. Open relationships may be right for some folks but not for me. Either I want to be with that person or I don't. I leave no room for doubting as I am a direct person but that's just me. Another guy may be the complete opposite of me.

of course we feel, ok at last some of us do. and don't worry, we have the same question, do the girls feel?

ABSOLUTELY not. We are vicious monsters looking to rip your heart in two. Haha. Im kidding of course. For the most part, we are looking for the girl that is the most fun or that we benefit from the most (usually called a girlfriend). When a new option arises (meets a new girl that benefits him more) we usually go for it. Yes you have your swertheart guys who will love you forever and be romantic and all that good stuff but when it comes right down to it, guys want three things: to be in control of the relationship, to be with a woman that raises his adrenaline levels, and sex. If he doesnt have at least two, forget it (unless youre with that sweetheart we talked about). Its not that we dont care, its just human nature.

I am truly sorry if you are really upset about your breakup, but if he has moved on, you should too. There are many men out there, and we're not toooo picky for the most part

How can we possibly know what your ex is thinking? Try to find someone for yourself and have some fun

I have never been that guy.

My belief is that male and female, when you move on and are with someone else you don't think about the other person anymore. If you are the one who did hte break. If you were broken up with you may be rebounding or have old feelings. Moving on to someone new tends to eliminate the guilty. You have the rush of feelings, emotional highs, adrenaline, racing blood pressure making you feel great! I think most men and women, every now and then may feel a bit of guilt if they were in the wrong but perhaps not as much as we should.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast