+ Follow This Topic

Thread: We've met up twice, things went well, we talk every single day, does he like me?

We've met up twice, things went well, we talk every single day, does he like me?

I am 18, and the guy i'm "seeing" is 20. We met through one of my friends at a birthday party and as we both have blackberries, we exchanged pins so that we could talk on blackberry messenger, as it is easier than texting and it's free.

We have been talking for about four weeks non-stop. When i say non-stop I mean, the day we added each other, we got home and he started a conversation, and since then the conversation hasn't stopped flowing. Pretty surprising to be honest, but we don't reply to each other straight away, takes about any time from a minute to an hour, but the fact is, we havent stopped. Even at night, one of us falls asleep and the conversation is picked up from where it left off, the next morning.

We have met up twice during these four weeks.

First time we met up, it was pretty short, we were just in the park for one hour, talking..

And the second time we met up we went to the cinema and then he dropped me home.

At the cinema, we were sitting really close together as it was horror film and he had his arm around my shoulder. No other moves were made.

It's coming up to two weeks since I last saw him, now he hasn't even mentioned seeing me again. I dont know if this is normal because to be honest, i haven't been on many dates at all before. And seeing as we still talk every single day, im slightly confused as to what is going on..

He works in a store at a shopping centre, and I was supposed to go the shopping centre today, and i told him last night that i might be coming and I asked him if I should come say hello to him and he said "Yeah" and left it at that, and the topic soon changed...

Does he like me? Do you think he wants to see me again? Cause when I asked my friend and she said seeing as its been over a week and he still hasnt asked to see me again or mentioned anything about meeting up, he might not be that into me, but then again, i cant just take one persons advice and go with that cos she doesnt know him to say that. And a guy would know how guys work more than a girl would..

What do you guys think?

Sounds like he likes you but might be shy?

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Sounds like he likes you but might be shy?
    I do hope that's the case..
    He doesn't seem shy when he's talking to be over blackberry messenger, but he did seem slightly shy when we met up the two times alone.

Seems like he likes you . . . how about you making a move?

Try to make the communication more 'real' as opposed to 'through phone or Internet' . . . try to go out with him more

Quote Originally Posted by Jaelisha View Post
    I do hope that's the case..
    He doesn't seem shy when he's talking to be over blackberry messenger, but he did seem slightly shy when we met up the two times alone.
    This sounds familiar... It does sound like he is really shy. It's easier to fake confidence through txts, trust me. Get the ball rolling by saying something like "had a great time the other week, look forward to hanging out again soon"

I agree hes shy.