+ Follow This Topic

Thread: closure talk? - good idea?

closure talk? - good idea?

i am really considering having a chat with my ex boyfriend about our break up and where we feel we are now, and how we can make things as easy as possible. We are on the same course at uni and live only a few meters from one another. We only just came back from vacation so I've not really had the chance to talk to him as of yet (we broke up the night of the last day of term)

I feel it would be good to clear the air, for him as well as me, as he seems pretty uncomfortable atm
    my only concern is that he might be annoyed that I'm sort of dragging it all up again :\
    do you think this is a good idea?
    thank you
    xx

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did you break up with him? If yes, then leave him alone. You've already left your mark, and there is no such thing as "closure".
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Did you break up with him? If yes, then leave him alone. You've already left your mark, and there is no such thing as "closure".
    yeah . . . if you're ex's then you stay ex's and don't talk, etc. . . closure is just going on with life and not communicating at all

It depends on the guy. If he is some what emotional and sensitive it might be nice to clear things up. If he is taking it pretty hard sometimes it is nicest to just give them space.