+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm in love with my sister

have you guys ever heard of condoms?
    Oh gosh, I feel so silly now. Condoms! Of course! Guys, it's cool, they're going to be responsible about screwing a sibling.

I didn't expect to get all this negative feedback.
    I apologize. Let me help.

Guide to Banging Your Sister
    by MerryH

So, your sister is hot. Sure, you've taken baths together as kids, but now that you don't have your mother watching over your every move (jeez, mom, a little privacy!...right? hehe) how can you take it to the next level?

The key to every relationship is to have things in common. Luckily for you, you don't even have to work hard for this step. You have family in common! Use this to your advantage. When you want to get close to her, just tell your favorite story about your Aunt Rose. This will remind her of how much history you two share, and will loosen her up for more. Get what I'm saying? I know you do.

Next, women like to feel comfortable and safe. And when in your life did you feel the most comfort and safety? It was most likely when you were a kid. Since you know all the details of her childhood (duh, you were there!), recreate one of her warmest memories. For example, mine was this one time we camped out as a family in the backyard and made s'mores! So in this case, you'd set up a tent (two-person, please...you don't need your ENTIRE family there for this lol) and start a romantic fire and make more s'mores! A good tip is to tell scary stories so if she gets scared, you have an opening to put your arm around her. But be careful! Don't tell the same stories your parents told or else she'll be all like, "Heyyy I've heard that one before!" and punch you playfully in the arm before giving you a noogie. Sigh. Just like old times.

Now, I have more advice for you, but unfortunately, I don't just give this wisdom out for free. I mean, does a doctor give exams for free? I didn't think so! You can paypal me (I'll PM you with the details) for my e-book entitled "Sister Seduction 101: It Ain't Inbreedin' if You Don't Have A Child."

lol! funny stuff. but i don't need to seduce her, were already deep in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    and because people post links all over the place with stupid videos like you just did. I'm not clicking on it. I'm not gonna be 3 million +1

lol check it out, its the funniest video in youtube history.

best line "oh, i wonder who that is"

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Oh ****

And second - this thread becomes sOOOOO fuuckiiing disturbiiiiing .
    First you post pictures of yourself eating poop as a little kid, and now you come back with another alias, trying to justify incest.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    First you post pictures of yourself eating poop as a little kid, and now you come back with another alias, trying to justify incest.
    i've never used this forum before. i could see if i was harming something or someone but if its consensual i don't see how we are hurting anything or anyone. i'm not trying to justify it but i will say this, if you think homosexuality is fine and you are against this than you are a big hypocrite. at least this is somewhat natural. the whole thing about retarded children is bs even though i would never consider having a child with her, i also find it hypocritical that two retards are allowed to have sex and produce more retards.

i've never used this forum before.
    He wasn't talking to you. You're kinda slow, huh. Were your parents siblings?

Quote Originally Posted by ethanrom View Post
    i've never used this forum before. i could see if i was harming something or someone but if its consensual i don't see how we are hurting anything or anyone. i'm not trying to justify it but i will say this, if you think homosexuality is fine and you are against this than you are a big hypocrite. at least this is somewhat natural. the whole thing about retarded children is bs even though i would never consider having a child with her, i also find it hypocritical that two retards are allowed to have sex and produce more retards.
    I wasn't addressing you. But now that you've directed your attention at me, I suppose I'll respond. I'm afraid I don't understand what you're basing this 'hypocrite' accusation on. According to you, if a person thinks homosexuality is OK, if the same person thinks that incest is NOT OK, that person is pretending to believe something that they actually don't believe. You're implying that homosexuality and incest are mutually intelligible. Go on, tell me how you think homosexuality and incest are related. I'm curious. What about spreading peanut butter on your nutsack and letting a dog lick it off?

For the record, I personally don't think homosexuality is 'fine'. But what can I do about that? Just about as much as I can do when I find out some guy is screwing his own sister; throw up in my mouth a little bit. I cringe a little, every time I hear a flamboyantly gay man speaking with his effeminate, giggly voice. I suppose that as long as I don't have to hear about two guys packing fudge or be stuck in an elevator with two men who are eloping, I don't give two shits. Out of sight out of mind. The same way I don't like hearing about my friends ****ing their gfs and the same way I don't care to hear about someone else's private moments. But you, with your disgusting, self-justified desire to sleep with your sister, it makes me sick to my stomach. Sure, if you found out that a girl you slept with or kissed was your sister (like in Joe Dirt) then that would be fine. But the fact that she's your sister seems to perpetuate your desire to be with her. Furthermore, the fact that you seem absolutely unwilling to father her [hypothetical] child as a result of your taboo-prodding sexuality, just shows that you are indeed an irresponsible, selfish monster... a monster who would hurt even his own sister to fulfill his truly unthinkable, perverse fantasies. You keep saying you love your sister, but NO man would ever, EVER even think of doing this. If you want to redeem yourself and be a REAL brother to her, then you look out for her instead of taking advantage of her. Let her have a socially acceptable relationship that won't harm her reputation or her well being.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 13-10-10 at 03:26 PM.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

I wazzzz here

You met when you were in your early teens, that means you were brought up around each other at a young age. This what makes this situation even more disgusting. Why don't you both turn to other people? there are millions of people in the world and you choose to sleep with your own flesh and blood? you met you were teenagers, not adults so the whole, we weren't raised together is no excuse here. You two are just simply, two filthy human beings. Please get stuck on a deserted island where you can have retarded babies and they can have sex with each other too! You can all have sex with each other!!!

Sheesh guys, I don't like this idea any more than most of you, but seriously, no reason to be that mean!

Pff. What to say? First off, I have a brother, and just the idea of anything close to sex with him makes me want to throw up, run off to get the hottest shower and scrub myself clean till my skin is raw. In that way, he revolts me, I don't like him that much either, have to say that, he's my brother, and I do love him in some way, but if he wouldn't be my brother I wouldn't even want to know him.
    That said.. you met in your early teens? That means before full sexual awareness set in? You grew up sexually being aware that you two are brother and sister.. so I don't see how you can be attracted to eachother.

But I am a firm believer in do what you want unless it hurts someone. So. Even if it disgusts me a little saying this, am sorry for that by the way, but what you two need to do is think. Do you really want this? If possible, try spending some time apart, dating others if you can. See what other love is like. Because if you do end up makign the choice to be together, there's going to be a very difficult future for you two. You'd have to deal with a lot from your environment, OR you have to be willing to hide that you're brother and sister. Move away from it all and one of you take another name perhaps. Do you really not want kids, or are you willing to adopt? Then my advice is not just using condoms etc, but one of you (or both) getting snipped. As in, no longer able to have kids. Because whereas not all children born from siblings will have defects, the chances are insanely higher. besides, do you really want children to find out their parents are brother and sister, and scar them for life? Some things can't be hidden forever.

But the advice I'd give you the most would be, try to get over it, don't do it, try giving yourselves a normal life. Move away from eachother, spend at least a year or so apart. Then, well.. think.

Oh and by the way, about the homosexuality comment, I like gays. Lesbo's, gays, whatever. I think it's hot. I'm bisexual myself so that has something to do with it, but I also love two guys havign sex.. just do.

I wonder what OP would do if he had two little children - a boy and a girl, and caught them in the act lol. Probably join in or something.

I wonder what OP would do if he had two little children - a boy and a girl, and caught them in the act lol. Probably join in or something.
    Yes I can actually see that happening. People like him should not be allowed to have children, its an danger.

oh btw, it felt sooo good.. Raven_skye, you have no problem with two guys screwing each other which results in the spread of aids and diseases and is totally unnatural but yet you condemn me? wow..

^ if you ask me, yes i find two guys having sex way more disgusting then a brother/sister having sex. however that does not mean i agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by ethanrom View Post
    oh btw, it felt sooo good.. Raven_skye, you have no problem with two guys screwing each other which results in the spread of aids and diseases and is totally unnatural but yet you condemn me? wow..
    So when are you going to tell your mom the good news?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast