+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm in love with my sister

man i can't stop watching this video, this has to be the funniest video in the history of the world, i am addicted to it, its so hot: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TSFdKLJwSs&feature=related[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by ethanrom View Post
    oh btw, it felt sooo good.. Raven_skye, you have no problem with two guys screwing each other which results in the spread of aids and diseases and is totally unnatural but yet you condemn me? wow..
    This is a troll thread. Can we delete it?

oh btw, it felt sooo good.. Raven_skye, you have no problem with two guys screwing each other which results in the spread of aids and diseases and is totally unnatural but yet you condemn me? wow..
    Wait, did I condemn you? I just said I couldn't even bare to think or brother/sister love.. I thought my comment was pretty nice and realistic considering others.. if you think mine was comdemning you should think about what you plan for your future. I think I said, or it came down to it, do what makes you happy. But THINK on it first.

Whatever. But yes, I don't think a guy screwing a guy is that unnatural and I don't have any problem with that. Considering it's better for survival of the fittest (no procreation for gay couples) it's more natural than brother sister offspring, which can only lead to trouble. Gay sex is fine with me, also because I love it. Sibling sex revolts ME, but if it's you thing, fine, just think of the consequences, be an adult.

You know what's disgusting? This kind of scenario happens so often that when people post on here about it, we're not sure if they're blowing smoke up our ass for a good laugh or really do want to bang their sister. Tis a ****ed up world indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven_Skye View Post
    Wait, did I condemn you? I just said I couldn't even bare to think or brother/sister love.. I thought my comment was pretty nice and realistic considering others.. if you think mine was comdemning you should think about what you plan for your future. I think I said, or it came down to it, do what makes you happy. But THINK on it first.

Whatever. But yes, I don't think a guy screwing a guy is that unnatural and I don't have any problem with that. Considering it's better for survival of the fittest (no procreation for gay couples) it's more natural than brother sister offspring, which can only lead to trouble. Gay sex is fine with me, also because I love it. Sibling sex revolts ME, but if it's you thing, fine, just think of the consequences, be an adult.
    while i dont agree with the guy, i can't bare to see two guys having sex, he is right about gays, he is just wrong about himself.

It seems a bit odd for it to be considered 'worse' than homosexuality because of the kids problem, because being able to have defective offspring still trumps not being able to have any at all.

What if they adopted?

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    It seems a bit odd for it to be considered 'worse' than homosexuality because of the kids problem, because being able to have defective offspring still trumps not being able to have any at all.

What if they adopted?
    I would rather have no kids then knowingly engage in sexual acts with someone where we could produce 'special' offspring. I have compassion for those with needs; however, I don't think we should knowingly bring them into the world or increase the risk of it happening, if it happens it happens and you make the best of the situation.

I think maybe i would try to pursue her as a friend and a sister.....not a lover....obviously even if u make a connection....the idea of her being ur sister will always be looming over your head. If uve already told her how u feel.....u could prolly just let it go at that...and start workin on something new.....its good to have a sister anyways if u are close.

I hope u figure things out.

i dont think we are going to tell our mom. but with gays being out in the open i dont see why we cant be too.
    Last edited by ethanrom; 14-10-10 at 09:35 AM.

Wow, that just sounds like all sorts of bad stuff. I think you should move out and remove yourself from that situation and any kind of temptation. I don't think it would ever work you would probably get shunned from the family and lose lots of friends and people that are close to you in the process. Is this weird attraction to your sister worth any sort of pain that you would cause your family? and no offense man but it's still really gross!

Quote Originally Posted by Stellarwolf View Post
    Wow, that just sounds like all sorts of bad stuff. I think you should move out and remove yourself from that situation and any kind of temptation. I don't think it would ever work you would probably get shunned from the family and lose lots of friends and people that are close to you in the process. Is this weird attraction to your sister worth any sort of pain that you would cause your family? and no offense man but it's still really gross!
    what makes you think they will find out? i cant help it, i am truly in love with her.

what makes you think they will find out? i cant help it, i am truly in love with her.
    How does she feel about all this? Have her register an account here so she can give her side.

I'm going by now with hello1 with this one. It is a troll.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I agree with whoever said one of you needs to get 'snipped.'

Even if you don't intent on having children, children to result from having sex. You can be on birth control AND use a condom and somehow, one of those little guys breaks free and makes it to an egg. It's just not safe. Incest could very possibly be genetic. So what, if you end up having children and your children are fine? What if THEY decide to be like mommy/auntie and daddy/uncle, and get together, too! THIS is how birth defects start.

If she was the last women on earth, and you had to be together in order to ensure the survival of the human race, then yes. GO FOR IT.
    But that's not the case!

Think about what could happen- what if it doesn't work out? Then you will have to live with the fact that you EX will be at everyone of your family functions, and THAT YOU SLEPT WITH YOUR SISTER!

I think this is childish and you should probably speak to a professional before going further in this relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleLovee View Post
    I agree with whoever said one of you needs to get 'snipped.'

Even if you don't intent on having children, children to result from having sex. You can be on birth control AND use a condom and somehow, one of those little guys breaks free and makes it to an egg. It's just not safe. Incest could very possibly be genetic. So what, if you end up having children and your children are fine? What if THEY decide to be like mommy/auntie and daddy/uncle, and get together, too! THIS is how birth defects start.

If she was the last women on earth, and you had to be together in order to ensure the survival of the human race, then yes. GO FOR IT.
    But that's not the case!

Think about what could happen- what if it doesn't work out? Then you will have to live with the fact that you EX will be at everyone of your family functions, and THAT YOU SLEPT WITH YOUR SISTER!

I think this is childish and you should probably speak to a professional before going further in this relationship.
    abortion? you all forget that this has been happening for centuries, the Royal Family, Roman Emperors, Cain and Abel?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast