+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm in love with my sister

I'm in love with my sister

I'm 24 and she is 21, we weren't raised together, we met in our young teens. She asked me to move in with her to pay half her rent. We have become very close and we have kissed. What should I do?

I'm thinking this might be a troll? If not...

I have heard that there is a scientific reason for why genetically linked individuals have desires for each other if they were not raised around each other. It's called Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) syndrome, and I'm not sure how much I buy into it, but it could explain it.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Incest is ,always was and will be incest . I don't buy the GSA crap. This kind of feelings aren't normal and should be treated by a professional.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Incest is ,always was and will be incest . I don't buy the GSA crap. This kind of feelings aren't normal and should be treated by a professional.
    I wasn't condoning it, I was merely offering an explanation because in reality, if brother and sister are even thinking about dating... there must be something wrong. Maybe there is a biological reason. I was reading about GSA and it goes into how when we are raised together we become immune to each other's pheromones, but if siblings meet after not being raised together than it could form an attraction for whatever reason.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It wasn't against you, I've read it somewhere too , but come on,lets be realistic , it's disgusting to even think about having something with your sibling . Yuuk.
    I wazzzz here

i don't understand the big condemnation, is it any more 'abnormal' or disgusting than being a homosexual or a lesbian?

Quote Originally Posted by ethanrom View Post
    is it any more 'abnormal' or disgusting than being a homosexual or a lesbian?
    lol. Is this the 1920's?

I think it is possible for this to happen if you haven't been rised together, because technically you are like strangers... But AFAIK there's strong reasons not to mix with siblings... unless you want retarded kids.

i don't understand the big condemnation, is it any more 'abnormal' or disgusting than being a homosexual or a lesbian?
    Homosexuals are accepted because there really isn't a negative consequence to their actions as long as they use protection, and are safe. Brothers and sisters can have genetically inferior children. There are all these millions of women out there you can be with and have healthy offspring and a normal life, and you are choosing to go a path that is illegal, and could lead to hardships on your offspring.

Yes, it is. Inbreeding leads to serious birth defects. Also, dating a relative is just plain lazy. With nearly 7 billion humans on this planet, you should be able to find a compatible partner who is not your sister. As for homosexuals and lesbians, they were just born that way, and they aren't causing any birth defects.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^They aren't causing any births hihihi

OP, just go to see a psychiatrist .
    I wazzzz here

wasn't there a study that said around 30-40% brothers/sisters have had some sort of sexual expriences atleast once during their lifetime???? I dont have any sisters, but i have always wondered what do guys think if they have a really hot sister?????

Quote Originally Posted by shammi View Post
    wasn't there a study that said around 30-40% brothers/sisters have had some sort of sexual expriences atleast once during their lifetime???? I dont have any sisters, but i have always wondered what do guys think if they have a really hot sister?????
    I think they are so used to being around said hot sister that they are immune to their charms.

Quote Originally Posted by shammi View Post
    I have 2 sisters who I've been told are hot, and I can't say I've had any kind of interest with them. I can't even see why guys say they are hot other than they have big tits.

What should you do?

NOTHING

Why?

She's your SISTER!

Ask your mother.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast