+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: I'm in love with my sister

I got so excited when this thread was bumped and I saw that the last post was by ethan. I thought he would be giving us an update on how fabulously his sister-****ing was going but instead it's just

Quote Originally Posted by ethanrom View Post
    incest was common place in Rome.

You're dull.

incest was common place in Rome.
    Ha, don't even go there. Many, including myself, believe that the breakdown of the family unit and morality as a whole contributed to the fall of that world power. At this point it is obvious that you are only still posting here to get a reaction from us. Either you are f*cking your sister and coming here just for kicks, or you are flat out a troll who is only posting about this topic because you know it ruffles feathers.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Move this is so wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Ha, don't even go there. Many, including myself, believe that the breakdown of the family unit and morality as a whole contributed to the fall of that world power. At this point it is obvious that you are only still posting here to get a reaction from us. Either you are f*cking your sister and coming here just for kicks, or you are flat out a troll who is only posting about this topic because you know it ruffles feathers.
    Maybe he is an asso

^^^Umm, come again?
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

The reason why you react that much to this topic it's because one day you wanted to love someone, but a system make you believe that you couldn't..anyway take the time to look at your reaction.

A while ago we were not raised so close from any sister or brother. Familly was bigger and this kind of situation probably happened more than we think. The fact is , now we are only a few in familly and because of that we develop strong feeling for our brother or sister. It doesn't mean that it's totally normal to be in love with your sister, but it doesn't mean that it's not also. Love is something that we can't control and can't understand and you will suffer the same way if you try to stop loving her that if you try to show your love , because you can't expect people to understand( you saw the result in the forum)...

Peace and love

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    I got so excited when this thread was bumped and I saw that the last post was by ethan. I thought he would be giving us an update on how fabulously his sister-****ing was going but instead it's just

You're dull.
    what do you want to know?

1) Is your sister a good kisser?
    2) Have you boned your sister yet?
    3) How do you live with yourself?

my sister is a great kisser,
    i have boned her yes
    i live with myself just fine

btw, the last sons of anarchy episode the main character's sister tells him; "yeah a sister you almost shagged", the main character of the show replies; "you say that like it's a bad thing". See you people need to lighten up, its not a big deal.

Ahahaha. Damn, that's gross.

"Hey guys, I saw a fictional character on TV make a reference to sister-****ing. SEE!? IT'S NORMAL!"

my sister is a great kisser,
    i have boned her yes
    i live with myself just fine

btw, the last sons of anarchy episode the main character's sister tells him; "yeah a sister you almost shagged", the main character of the show replies; "you say that like it's a bad thing". See you people need to lighten up, its not a big deal.
    You want to model yourself after a FICTIONAL CHARACTER??? God your a MORON!!!

Probably a troll thread but if not, you're both consenting adults. As long as you aren't having a child, I don't see the problem. I personally find the thought of doing a sibling revolting, but it's not my business what two adults do.

And the whole "Retarded children" thing doesn't apply to two brothers or two sisters getting it on. Face it, you guys just find it "icky" and "gross" and that's why it's wrong. Like I said, I find the thought of doing something like that to my sis revolting, but this guy obviously is in a different situation. If he loves his sister that way, whatever.

Wow ...

i've never used this forum before. i could see if i was harming something or someone but if its consensual i don't see how we are hurting anything or anyone. i'm not trying to justify it but i will say this, if you think homosexuality is fine and you are against this than you are a big hypocrite. at least this is somewhat natural. the whole thing about retarded children is bs even though i would never consider having a child with her, i also find it hypocritical that two retards are allowed to have sex and produce more retards.
    Anyone who would equate homosexuality with incest, is insane and very ignorant. People have biological tendencies toward which sex their brains are attracted to, whereas they brain is not biologically wired to be attracted to one's own sibling (in our species at least - both incest and homosexuality is common in other mammal/animal species).

Homosexuality/lesbianism is NOT a choice, and no one who is gay would CHOOSE to live such a socially unacceptable life. You can, however, CHOOSE not to sleep with your sister. While you may be attracted to her, you can stop yourself and find a non-related mate. We must all sacrifice some things in life, and you will find someone you are attracted to. You will regret it your whole life if you sleep with her ... I'm guessing.

While this remains a country of hillbillies where homosexuality is equated with sick practices like beastiality and incest, they are not alike in the slightest. Homosexuality is more like heterosexuality than anything. Most of you are brainwashed to think a certain way, and refuse to accept science or step outside of your box of influence. While you might not understand being gay, you should be able to consider the biological factors it entails and not say it's anything like freaking incest. Wake up, it's 2010.

Oooh the above post is DRIPPING with irony.

Wait... no one should judge. No one should say anything. People have the right to do anything he/she wants.
    But there are so many women you are not related to....why choose someone in the family?
    Aren't you supposed to be naturally repulsed by the scent of your family member?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast