+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: I'm in love with my sister

Maybe. You're also supposed to naturally want to make babies, but not everyone has that desire/physical ability.

It's quite plausible that you can fall in love/be attracted to a sibling that you were separated from your whole life but then met later on (without knowing they had the same bloodline).

Besides, it might just apply to immediate family- from what I've gleaned, marrying your cousin used to be all the rage.

I'll admit, like I said, I don't find it particularly nice to think about...but if we're going to assess gay rights based on the same thing- two consenting adults who aren't hurting anyone or themselves- then we have to accept them in the same way. Otherwise the "gay is gross" argument is also valid. And of course, that'd be ridiculous.

and how is my argument that two consenting adults who are brother and sister and who aren't hurting anyone or themselves ridiculous??

What? I'M saying it ISN'T ridiculous, as long as a biological baby isn't brought into the mix. I'm saying it's actually perfectly fine to do this. People just think it's yucky and taboo.

Quote Originally Posted by febling View Post
    What? I'M saying it ISN'T ridiculous, as long as a biological baby isn't brought into the mix. I'm saying it's actually perfectly fine to do this. People just think it's yucky and taboo.
    im sorry, i misunderstood you.

I missed this thread until now. I think people were a bit too mean to poor ethanrom.

I mean yeh it's unethical and unusual and shouldn't be done, but saying all those things isn't really going to change someone who's made up their mind.

Ethanrom, I think you started this thread with a wrong proposition, you asked "What should I do?" and because what you do is unusual everyone obviously told you to stop. What you should've done was said something along the lines of "I am a confident guy who's in an incesual relationship with his sister who understands it's unorthodox, but feels proud anyway and there's nothing you falks can do or say to make me feel bad myself". And then most people would just not say anything and this thread would be over and done with. But the point would've been made without any arguments.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

She has a thing and you too have it and if you just infuse yourself this is called incestuous. But it is the feeling that is killing you and it is because you are conditioned to hate it

Quote Originally Posted by Kama View Post
    She has a thing and you too have it and if you just infuse yourself this is called incestuous. But it is the feeling that is killing you and it is because you are conditioned to hate it
    well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    I missed this thread until now. I think people were a bit too mean to poor ethanrom.
    I wouldn't have been mean to him if he had come here with an actual question or seeking out real advice. He wasn't looking for that at all, he just wanted to debate and compare incest to homosexuality. What's the point?

dude, kill it with fire.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    I wouldn't have been mean to him if he had come here with an actual question or seeking out real advice. He wasn't looking for that at all, he just wanted to debate and compare incest to homosexuality. What's the point?
    I see your point Merry

Ethanrom, if you had your question answered then I can close this thread
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910