+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rough sex pleaaaase!

rough sex pleaaaase!

my boyfriend and i are tyring to start having more rough sex but he said i have to step it up before he will.. and i really want some rough dirty sex.. any ideas?? anything would help?

You don't have any ideas? Try biting, scratching, or grabbing really tightly and squeezing the **** out of him. Pull his hair, smack him on the ass, pin him down and use him like a sybian. Hump him really hard, grab on his balls. Strangle him.

Maybe he means that you're passive, because it's really boring when a girl just lies there and takes it.

^ i think he is a guy

I don't get it, how are you supposed to step it up?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Show what you like more.. be a little rougher during sex, like doppelgaenger said.. don't be shy to grab his hair, bite him, scratch, push etc. If you don't try these things you both will not know what you like. For some, biting's a turn on, for some it's strangling (for me,that one's a turn-off, can't stand someone pressing my throat), some like to be more dominant, some submissive. You told him you owuld like it rougher, so he shouldn't be surprised when you do turn on the rough. Just.. do what you think hot, what you'd like to have him do to you, but watch him. You should be able to see what turns him on and what's a no-no.

Ummm, drip burning candle wax. Ouch! hahaha

It's a difficult subject, like so many subjects dealing with sex. I think you have to begin gently (if you can begin rough sex gently!) and then learn from the response that you get. But good luck. Good sex is a journey of discovery

Quote Originally Posted by WICKED THOUGHTS View Post
    Ummm, drip burning candle wax. Ouch! hahaha
    I prefer hot coals.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    I prefer hot coals.
    Touche! Now. thats what im talkin about

Dripping candle wax can be nice, is not that painful, come on. But it's less spontaneous, so other things work better at first.

Lmao! Someones been waxing hahaha Well, i did have blindfolding in mind and plastic tie wraps :p

Quote Originally Posted by Raven_Skye View Post
    Dripping candle wax can be nice, is not that painful, come on. But it's less spontaneous, so other things work better at first.
    The candle wax heat depends on how far above the person you drip it on them. The closer it is when dripped the hotter. If you drop it from too high it will actually be partially solid when it hits them. Its not painful if you are careful. It also depends on your personal pain tolerance. You should try it, it is great.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

I have tried it, and depending on what you like, it's great. But my pain tolerance is pretty high, have several piercings which never hurt much when getting them, my tattoo just felt good when they did it. Dripping candlewax I can bare a lot dripped from directly above my skin. However, that's something to be careful for, have heard that some candles have a higher melting point, meaning that when with those candles you do this, you can get burnt. So first try a bit on a not too painful spot.

Whoops, I misunderstood your post. When you said "is not that painful" I thought you said "is that not painful?"

Sooo, you say your tattoo felt good? I can only imagine what you would call rough sex. Must be fun.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Haha don't worry, I like normal sex fine. But I can seriously not understand why anyone would faint etc from getting a tattoo. Okay, mine was on the back of my left shouder, half on the shoulderblade, there's more painful places. But yes, was too bad when the tattooist was done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast