+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she likes me?

Is she likes me?

Hi, i am a new member. i am a teen and have a big crush on a girl of my class. i tried to impress her and wearing nice cloth and have a good hygiene. i made a little friendship with her. i am a big shy, so i couldn't increase our friendship. but at least made her to know that i am interested in her. she looks at me often, and pulls away immediately when i look at her. she pays more attention to my words when i am talking with her. she likes to sit close to me in the class. she may tells her friends about me because sometime they will look at me to find out what i am doing. i am confuse that is she likes me???
    Please advice.

Only one way to find out, really. Ask her to go on a date with you.

I think she does that's what girls often do they send their friends to go see what a guy is doing or if he is looking at her or to go ask him random questions. she may look away when you look at her because she is shy too and is waiting for you to make a move. I think if you're comfortable with her and you guys have good conversations and get along well that you should give it a try and ask her out on a date. The worst that will happen is that she says no but then you can still be her friend and see if maybe she'll change her mind in the future. Good luck!

seems like both of you are shy but both are at least interested with each other. . . so what? either you both keep quiet or one of you takes initiative . . . ask her out and do something together.

Asking her out in public can also freak her out and if she is not interested, she also may slap me! i think it is better to know that if she is comfortable with me and then ask her out.

"she pays more attention to my words when i am talking with her. she likes to sit close to me in the class. she may tells her friends about me because sometime they will look at me to find out what i am doing."

This would seem like she at least likes you . . . perhaps you can try being around her more and seeing if she's comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by teenlover View Post
    Asking her out in public can also freak her out and if she is not interested, she also may slap me! i think it is better to know that if she is comfortable with me and then ask her out.
    Well don't do it crazily, do it in private, when it's just you 2. I highly doubt that she would slap you haha. Just keeping hanging out with her to see what's up, be careful don't wait too long because she may think you're not interested and move onto someone else