+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 3way, 3somes!

3way, 3somes!

Alright this is for both males and females. In threesomes, for guys, do you mind 2 guys and 1 girl with another dick beside you? For girls, do you mind another girl sharing a dick? Just curious~
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

actually, i would not mind of the is two dicks. Specially when i get to suck one dick while the other one is ****ing me XP

sharing is not my cup of tea. Thank you

i've had a 2female 1male threesome once. it was fun but i would love to have the 2male 1female threesome, although it's rare to find two straight men who are willing to do this.

Ive had a version... 2 males and 2 females... I have to say tho... there are just way to many limbs... i would just rather be one on one.. 3somes and 4somes make me lose focus. lol
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

sunny72 Guest
    Being a straight female, I would definitely prefer 2 guys. Not sure if I can handle them, cannot imagine to be with another girl though. But who knows ...

Well a friend of mine asked me if i was interested in a threesome.. 2 guys 1 girl. I had to say no cause i'm not comfortable with another dick besides mine on a bed. But hell i wouldnt mind 2 girls and me in one. hee~
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~