+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm a guy, I'm 24, and I'm a virgin...yeah. Need some advice on a situation.

I'm a guy, I'm 24, and I'm a virgin...yeah. Need some advice on a situation.

Hey, thanks for opening my thread. Well the title says it..I'm 24 and I'm a virgin (I'm a guy) and I know this is very uncommon. I don't think I'm ugly or anything, girls always tend to like me and tell me that I'm attractive, etc. I'm 6'3" and slim, regular looking I suppose. I've only dated a couple times in my life and they weren't really serious and were short, always ending because one of us had to move away or something of that sort. I've hooked up with girls before, probably a half dozen times or so, but never have gone all the way. I've gotten BJs and all that, just have never have had sex for some reason. The problem is now that I'm 24, I'm very nervous for the time when I lose it because I'm afraid I'll just be terrible and I'll be humiliated. I also feel at the same time that I would be way too embarrassed to tell a girl that it's about to be my first time given my age, even though they'll probably be able to tell either way. Basically, I really want to lose my virginity because it's bringing out depression in me almost everyday, I think of myself as inferior to my friends and basically everyone I see. None of my friends even know that I'm a virgin, I just never really talk about it. Anyways, next weekend I'm going on a trip with some people to basically party for the whole weekend and a girl that's in our group of friends keeps telling other people I know that she really likes me and wants to get with me, etc. She's really hot too...everyone says so...which makes me really nervous to approach the situation. This isn't the first time this has happened with a girl liking me, but I've let the other situations fade away due to my nervousness. I'd love for this to happen and work out, but the thought of the embarrassment that can arise given me being a virgin is killing me and I don't know what to do. Any advice would really be appreciated. Thanks a lot for taking the time to read this and help me out, I really appreciate it.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    okay, relax. Sex isn't that hard. It really isn't. I'll give you some tips for your upcoming weekend:

1. Don't drink too much or you may have performance issues.
    2. Have a few drinks to loosen up (it's a balance, I'd say three to four drinks is about right)
    3. Don't rush it. Fool around for as long as you want, so you both loosen up and relax. Don't worry if it's hours.
    4. Don't be too rough with foreplay - lots of teasing. Don't focus on the main areas either, stroke her all over: back, legs arm, neck, ears.
    5. Once you're both naked and you've got the green light, put on a condom. Practice doing it beforehand, so you can do it quickly with minmum fuss. Just make sure you use on, you don't want to cop herpes on your first go and that's you f-cked before you even get started. Use lube too.
    6. Slip it in, and, again, relax. Take it slow, start out slow don't just jackhammer straight out or you'll blow your load, and it won't be as good for her anyway.
    7. Gradually work your way up and then.. that's it.

8. If something goes wrong don't worry about it, laugh it off. Shit goes wrong in the bedroom. You won't be the first guy she's been with that's taken a few wrong turns.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    okay, relax. Sex isn't that hard. It really isn't. I'll give you some tips for your upcoming weekend:

1. Don't drink too much or you may have performance issues.
    2. Have a few drinks to loosen up (it's a balance, I'd say three to four drinks is about right)
    3. Don't rush it. Fool around for as long as you want, so you both loosen up and relax. Don't worry if it's hours.
    4. Don't be too rough with foreplay - lots of teasing. Don't focus on the main areas either, stroke her all over: back, legs arm, neck, ears.
    5. Once you're both naked and you've got the green light, put on a condom. Practice doing it beforehand, so you can do it quickly with minmum fuss. Just make sure you use on, you don't want to cop herpes on your first go and that's you f-cked before you even get started. Use lube too.
    6. Slip it in, and, again, relax. Take it slow, start out slow don't just jackhammer straight out or you'll blow your load, and it won't be as good for her anyway.
    7. Gradually work your way up and then.. that's it.

8. If something goes wrong don't worry about it, laugh it off. Shit goes wrong in the bedroom. You won't be the first guy she's been with that's taken a few wrong turns.

Some of this had me laughing a loud! lol

Women just do that? they go out for a weekend and get with guys for shits and giggles? anyway, the reason why you are a virgin is

1.) you are a Bears fan. Just because they were 3-0 it is obvious it was luck.
    2.)You must be near Chicago, the no women zone. We deported all the good ones out of here a long time ago. I know, I live here.

On a serious note, sex is all about being relaxed. The only time it ends in embarrassment is when one of the persons is being extremely stressed out and nervous. Best thing to do is to get lost in her body, that is what happened to me a long time ago. When I had it the first time I was over thinking it but when I grabbed her it was so natural and I just lost myself in the experience of it.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

The thing that you can do to make matters better no matter how terrible you are is to make before sex as awesome for her as possible. It's not a secret that women love oral sex as much as men do, if you give her enough oral sex to make her orgasm once or twice before you have sex with her, she isn't going to care if you last a minute. If you do nothing to her first, well, then that's on you. Good sex isn't about the sex, it's about the whole act. You may be terrible at first but practice makes perfect.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    As much as I love oral sex, I don't think I would recommend it with someone you aren't seeing exclusively. Any STD you can get from sex without a condom can also be transmitted orally.

Charlieboy's advice is gold, except for the lubrication. You only need it if a girl is dry, and some of us aren't. Also, if you are worried about popping off too soon, you might try masturbating before you get into anything too hot with a girl. It can help desensitize you a bit.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

There are always dental dams. I wouldn't even start to date someone exclusively if we hadn't had oral. I haven't exactly been in the dating pool in 8 years, but I have a good idea of some of my prerequisites.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But then you run the problem of not being able to get off at all. Some guys shoot their load within five seconds, some can barely get it up. First times are so nerve-wracking. I'd say don't squeeze one off before sex this first time. Try to relax. Try to satisfy her as much as you possibly can before intercourse. If she's spent the last half hour grinding her vagina into your face and practically crushing your head between her thighs, it won't even matter if you stick it in and bust within five seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_jello View Post
    There are always dental dams. I wouldn't even start to date someone exclusively if we hadn't had oral. I haven't exactly been in the dating pool in 8 years, but I have a good idea of some of my prerequisites.
    Ewh. I would not want to eat a girl out who was still seeing other men.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

VASHI! I HAVE A QUESTION!!!

You are a nurse, so maybe you understand this.

When I was a youngling having sex for the first couple of years I ALWAYS used condoms. About three years after I became sexually active I found out I was allergic to latex all of a sudden. Seriously, I would start to swell, I thought it was an STD, then when I went to get checked I found I had a latex allergy develop. I can't use latex condoms, I had switched to polyurethane. My question is how common is this, why did it happen, and why is it that latex can touch other areas of my body without a reaction?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't really know.... it could be that your vaginal fluids are composed of some sort of proteins that react poorly to latex.

I have heard of this, though. I understand that people in healthcare sometimes develop allergies to latex after gloving up for years.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't really know.... it could be that your vaginal fluids are composed of some sort of proteins that react poorly to latex.

I have heard of this, though. I understand that people in healthcare sometimes develop allergies to latex after gloving up for years.
    And you call yourself a nurse.... jk, thanks.

Thanks for all the replies everyone I appreciate the help. Should I tell her I'm a virgin going in, or no? Obviously that would be very embarrassing...I just feel so inadequate like as if she wouldn't want anything to do with me if she knew.

She doesn't have to know.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would tell her, but maybe after you do it? That way, if you weren't the best she ever had, she can reasonably assume you will improve with practice.

lol guy,looool,it will fall on the floor))

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast