+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm a guy, I'm 24, and I'm a virgin...yeah. Need some advice on a situation.

Would you guys be completely turned off if you liked a guy my age but found out he was a virgin?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some would. Women do get sick of men fumbling ineptly. I'd keep it to myself if I were you, at least until after you've slept with her.

Dating's a lot like interviewing for a job. Once you're in it's easier for your boss to just train you in whatever areas you are lacking. But if he knows you can't do XYZ he probably won't hire you to begin with. So have sex with her. Have as much fun as you can. Admit that it was your first and promise her that you will rest at nothing until you've perfected the art and you can satisfy her every desire.

If she can't appreciate that she's a stuck up bitch who doesn't deserve a decent guy.
    Last edited by Gribble; 17-10-10 at 11:50 PM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Tell her that you are a virgin and tell her you are nervous/scared - she might like the confidence that you place in her. And go with your feelings. It is not a race so take your time. And have fun - it should be fun

Thanks for the replies. Yeah ill probably tell her afterwards..even though it will be really embarrassing given my age and the fact that I've known her for a couple years..but whatever. If she avoids me afterwards then so be it I guess. This is really stressing me out since I've always had some self confidence issues but it has to happen sometime I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_jello View Post
    The thing that you can do to make matters better no matter how terrible you are is to make before sex as awesome for her as possible. It's not a secret that women love oral sex as much as men do, if you give her enough oral sex to make her orgasm once or twice before you have sex with her, she isn't going to care if you last a minute. If you do nothing to her first, well, then that's on you. Good sex isn't about the sex, it's about the whole act. You may be terrible at first but practice makes perfect.
    haha that's exactly what I was going to suggest.. if you feel its not going so well or your lacking ideas, just go down on her for a whiiile.. always a good back up plan lol.

"...Should I tell her I'm a virgin going in, or no? Obviously that would be very embarrassing..."

At your age? There's still plenty of virgins your age. Shouldn't be an issue - may even flatter her some to think she was your first.

The main downside is if she worried you may fall too quick for her and create drama. Just be cool and honest about it.

-PP

There's no reason to be nervous about this. I think a female would view this in the same way as a man, a very endearing quality, a very fun, unique experience for her even though they might be a little skeptical of believing this. Especially if you are attractive =-) I would be honest if it's someone you really care about. If however, it is not someone you care about by all means keep it to yourself if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by BearsFan85 View Post
    Would you guys be completely turned off if you liked a guy my age but found out he was a virgin?
    BearsFan-----Not an issue. If you like someone, you like someone, full stop.

Quote Originally Posted by BearsFan85 View Post
    I don't think I would be open to having sex with a virgin. I feel the reason I was so attracted to my husband initially because he was so experienced I didn't have to teach him anything in bed, it was great.

Just get it over with, please use a condom.

Another thing to keep in mind is to HAVE FUN - even if you don't have sex.

Do you get to make out? Count that as a good memory of spending time with a young woman - not a bad memory of what you didn't do.

Do things not work out at all and all you do is drink with friends and shoot the bull? Then, trust me, enjoy those times too while you can.

Just relax and have a fun weekend with friends.

-PP

I wouldn't be, but some women might.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12