+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Help

Need Help

Here's my situation.

Me and my girl are dating for about 3 months now. We were pretty good with each other until last night. We got into this huge argument that almost we almost broke up.

I started the argument with her last night because I feel so insecure. I was out with my family last night and wasn't with her. She said that she's gonna go out with her friends. I called her cell at midnight and left a message but she never called back or anything. I called again about 2 hours later and still no one picked up. I'm beginning to feel really pissed off about it. I kept calling pretty much every hour or half an hour.

At 4:30am she called me back. I was pissed off. I was like, where were you?? She knows I'm pissed. She didn't want to answer me back. Actually I find her acting kind of odd. She said, I'll call you back in an hour okay? I was keep on saying, where were you?? She said, drinking, I'll call you back in an hour because I'm on my way home now.

Well less than an hour, I called again and she was home, she said. Well, I told her that she's drunk and she got upset, she was like, what makes you think I'm drunk?? Then she started crying. I was like where were you? She said, I was in the somebody else place, I left the phone in the car. About 10 minutes later, I asked the same question and she said, I was in a club, I left my phone in the car. After that, I'm beginning to get pissed off because she changed her answer and beginning to feel that she's lying to me. I kinda gave her hint that I want to break up with her on that night but she doesn't seems to want to.

This morning, she said that oh, I was in the club and then after that I went to my friend's friend house party. I really didn't care anymore. Now in my head, I think of her differently and possibly might want to break up with her for real soon.

Last night was the first time she said I love you to me but I couldn't say it back because I don't love her yet. I really do like her a lot, that's all. She kept on saying, now you don't love me anymore?? You don't like me anymore??

Well, she thinks I was over reacting and jealous. She thinks that I need to learn to trust her. In my head, what should I trust her if she couldn't even make me feel like I can trust her.

Do you think I was over reacting? Do you think I was wrong? This is bothering me so much. Any help or advice would be really appreciated. Thank you.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm.... there are two ways that you can look at this. first, do you still want to be with her? i think that you care for her and maybe you should give her the benefit of the doubt. she might be lying to you or she might not be. however that is up to you if you trust her. saying that her story did change, but in the morning it made more sense might have implied that she was drunk. she might not have known what she was talking about and when she finally realized that she messed up, she's confessing the entire story to you. i would give her another chance because at the same time, it does sound like you're over protective? i mean every half hour? you might be mad but your anger will only enlarge the situation. being stubborn doesn't solver anything.

also by giving her another chance, you can settle your differences. if this happens again, and you feel as though you still can't trust her, you won't feel as though it was a loss. it will be easier to give up because you know you did what you could have done. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

That sounds like a very good advice. Thanks a lot.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i just hope that things work well for the both of you. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...