+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why is my ex ignoring me?

why is my ex ignoring me?

basically,
    he broke up with me because he felt I wasnt close enough to is new friends since we started uni, he didnt feel in love with me anymore etc(we were togethr for just over a year)... I accepted this, though obvs upset, we went on summer break for 3 months- barely had any contact - odd fb chat -we came back to uni (same course same uni , same circle of friends really though hes closer to them than I am), and he started off ok, he could be around me but still a bit off with me (not really talking very much) but now he cant even be in the same room as me, he goes out of his way to avoid me - even though i dont really go out of my way to be near him.
    Hes blocked me on fb chat because I asked him via there if we could possibly meet up fpr a chat to see whee we stand...try and amke things better for us in the long run (next 4 years at uni) he basically refused. so I didnt push the subject, but sent him a polite message yesterday saying I'd like to talk- very short and to the point. This is the last direct contact I will hae with him - I know hes read it an ignoring it. I've troed to be friendly... hes on his own now
    I just dont understand why he's the one ignoring me! surely it should be the otherway round?
    thanks

Hi

Move on...he's no more interested...now you need to show ur inside to someone...n show your face only when you're sure of his intensions...collect a few email-pals...make sure you know them inside out before committing...can we be friends too? arindamsenweb [at] gmail.com

yeah you should just move on he seems uninterested. Go make new friends show him you dont need him.