+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help Please! :(

Help Please! :(

It started out after my mate at work invited me out for her Birthday up town so i did, her mate is gay so we decided to go to some gay clubs, my mates boyfriend is the brother of a girl who i'd met on this night out, we got chatting while we was out, we'd had a bit to drink, we was talking about how we both been in bad relationships and how lads only wanted her for sex and about how i wanted someone based on personality not looks, anyway she invited me back to hers and we slept together, she basically said she hoped i didnt sleep with her and that i was gonna **** off the next day, i said im not like that and want to take things slow see how it goes, the thing is i dont have feelings for her anymore and i feel so horrible because i now feel like im just like the rest of the lads because we slept together im seeing her tomorrow and i dont know weather to say something then but im scared because of her brother who is my mates boyfriend and also her parents, i dont want to be someone that they hate but i would rather be friends with this girl im scared and dont know what to do!

are you a dude or a girl ?

Im a guy sorry if ive confused you with the gay club thing.

"i wanted someone based on personality not looks" --> "she invited me back to hers and we slept together"

Well apparently personality isn't everything - be honest with yourself, and liking her looks isn't that bad anyways . . . and IF you want to be friends with this girl THEN be friends with this girl.

btw, I think you care too much about what other people thing - all this 'mate' stuff is confusing . . .all you need to care about is this girl and you
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions