+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I cant understand what my EX is thinking

I cant understand what my EX is thinking

Hello eveyone,

I been in this relationship for almost two years, thing were always good between us. We had our share of arguments but nothing that lasted more than a day or two. However once fall semester started it became extremely hard for us to each other. She works twelve hours during the night on a four day rotation, I have class and work during the day. So for the last three months our sex life went downhill, I maybe saw her two times a week if lucky and eventually we didn't talk as much. Also when I was with her all i thought was my classes and the things i needed to get done and when I was in class, work or doing my classwork all I thought was her.

After we talked about this SHE reached a conclusion that we should break up and we did. It was and still is very hard for me to not being able to have her there. But I did what most people on this forum suggested, which was the NC. I deleted her of my phone, facebook and blocked her number in my phone.

The NC was working fine, not talking to her, seeing her pictures or know what she was doing made things much easier.

However last night I went to see a good friend of mine who is close to her. Before going to see him I asked if there was any chance of her being there and he said no. When i got there she wasn't there, I was having fun catching up to some fiends that I haven't seen in a while due my busy schedule. After a couple hours we ran out of beer and I went to get some. Just when I arrived from the store she was walking in to the apartment. I said hi to her and pretended that she wasnt there, which was super awkward. Eventually everyone got hungry and I went to get people some food. As I was walking thru the door she asked if she could come. I cave in and said yes.

As I drove to the the place she started talking to me about us and how she misses me. As we talk she grabs my arm put her head on my shoulder like she used to do when we were together and started crying.Then she tell me all the little things she misses about me. After all of this I asked her what did she want and she replied "I love you very much, i cant see myself without you. You complete me in everyday that i need and I highly doubt it that I will find someone as good as you. But I dont want to date you right now."

When I arrived to my friends apartment I said to her that I could not be her friends cause I am not ready to do that yet. Asked her not to try to contact me. Then she starts crying again and tells me she kissed a guy that week. I tell her that it doesnt concern me anymore because she is no longer mine. She then tells me that she will aways be mine.

Now I am super confused about what happened. And would like to know what should I do and what she is thinking.

BTW I am 24 and she is 22. And were are both from spain, therefore the bad English

"She works twelve hours during the night on a four day rotation, I have class and work during the day. So for the last three months our sex life went downhill, I maybe saw her two times a week if lucky and eventually we didn't talk as much."

She probably just dislikes the situation, things were going okay but life circumstances didn't work out . . . but really, what can be done?
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions