+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 69

sunny72 Guest

Did you ever do it? Do you really like it? Personally I like oral sex a lot, but prefer give or take at a time. I find it hard to concentrate on both. Your views?

Yes I have done it
    I do like it, i think its hot to be doing it simutaneously
    sometimes it is a lilttle distracting but its still so much fun

I've done it.
    Its fun to do. Very hard to concentrate though. lol.
    I still prefer the classic one on one oral. I guess its just one of those preferance things. I like to see his reactions.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

i agree with blue and fawn. i like to do it once in a while. it's fun for a change and you both are getting it at the same time which is a definate plus. but i do prefer to do it one at a time. i feel i am way better at giving it to him when i'm not distracted by being stimulated like that.

No, I've never done it.

Freddie

I've got my first orgasm with a partner in 69. And for quite a while that was the only position I could get an orgasm . Now we practice it just once ib a while .

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i agree with fawn.. you're either too busy tryna please your partner, and too busy getting pleased. it's harder to eat a girl out when you're upside down, and i would think that she feels the same way. it's better to either please someone, or let them please you. single file please.. only one person at a time.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

single file please.. only one person at a time.
    lol. Now thats a good statement.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    i agree with fawn.. you're either too busy tryna please your partner, and too busy getting pleased. it's harder to eat a girl out when you're upside down, and i would think that she feels the same way. it's better to either please someone, or let them please you. single file please.. only one person at a time.

raverboy
    on the contrary... i can get my finger/tongue in a lot deeper when were 69in it up. 69 is my fav position!!! probly cause i havnt had sex yet, but no matter. but usually when were in the famed 69, well take turns pleasing each other alot... like.. t first ill eat her out deep and orgasmic, then shell do me, while i back off a lil on the eating... so it all works out great! cept.. her mouth is small and can only fit like first 2 inches of me. and sometimes theres the teeth .. SOMETIMES mind you, usually its great.