+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I love her but she is gone for now.. I need advice

~!~! UPDATE !~!~

@ Warning, some of the content in this post may be disturbing @

Okay so on the 29th of October she contacted me via phone and told me that her best friend had just been shot and killed on the 22nd of October... I was speechless and addressed my condolences to her, she then said she was leaving to go up North for a few days on the 23rd for the funeral and to see her Mum. The call ended there, I decided to call her back 20minutes and offered her company for the night. She quickly agreed and I went and picked her up.

The night was great. We talked and hugged and kissed at least 200 times. We would of had sex if it wasn't that time of the month but we played intimatly and I made her have an orgasm. She asked me if I loved her and if I missed her, I said yes and asked if she loved me too. She said "I love you".

The next morning she made me breakfast and I dropped her back into town as she wanted.

Since then I haven't really heard from her apart from 1 text, I called her on the 30th of October and asked how she was and she was at a party in my town again, she seemed happy and sounded a lot better since the funeral of her friend.

I tried to call again the next morning to invite her for coffee but her phone had a message saying: "This phone has temporarily been disconnected by the user". I guess she was getting so many calls about her friend she had enough.

I feel like she used me for a day and then left again.. either that or she is still very upset about her friend and I'm not even in her mind at the moment. I would like to get back together with her because it would help take her mind off things and make her happy as well as me.

I THINK I should just wait for her to contact me again, but I just posted here to see if you guys had any input or thoughts.

Thanks

I know you think she is the one. But sometimes things don't work out that. Sometimes the person who you think is the one is the wrong one. This girl sounds like a user and just not a very nice person. Find someone who will appreciate you.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

exactly what my friend said (shes female). I'm starting to see a pattern here. The thing that mind****s me the most is the quality 2.5 years we had together, she never used me then. And on Tuesday she said she loved me still. MINDFUUUUUUUCK

She's just emotionally confused right now . . . try to carry on as before. . . unless you want to deal with her emotional baggage
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Agape View Post
    She's just emotionally confused right now . . . try to carry on as before. . . unless you want to deal with her emotional baggage
    This statement is pretty much spot on. I feel she does love me still but that feeling is pushed aside by the breakup and her friend dieing. She is an emotional wreck at the moment and probably won't be back to normal until next year or even longer away. The best thing I can do right now is focus on myself while supporting her when she needs it, but not to the point where she is using me. I won't do anything sexual with her until I know she is back to normal, the most I will do is hug her. I will even actively look for a new girl because this will show my ex that I am not going to be used and I'm not her puppet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12