+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why do I want the one who doesn't want me?

Why do I want the one who doesn't want me?

What am I doing missing a loser? There is this man that I love...tried so hard for 7 months to make it work and he is just so stubborn, incontent and honestly just controlling. One minute he was "deeply in love with me" and the next he just wanted to see others. I know he loves me...but also know he is afraid of getting hurt. He's also not over his ex-wife which has caused 80% of our problems. I walked away last week. I've walked away before. But I'm always drawn back to him. I text, email or call and it all starts over again. As it stands now, I ended it. We have both been dating others for awhile and there is this very nice guy who has really fallen for me. A friend who has been there for me through it all told me last night that he has had feelings for me for awhile and thinks I am beautiful inside and out. I'm not beautiful...I just try to be good to people. Treat them how I want to be treated. So why can't I stop wanting the one who doesn't want me completely? I'm trying my best NOT to text him. It would be such a mistake. But I miss him...so much. It's ridiculous. Somebody kick me! Or at least talk sense into me!
    Last edited by sayitisntso; 19-10-10 at 10:38 PM.

Short answer: because you have mommy issues. Get to therapy. I know that sounds flip, but I mean it.
    Spammer Spanker

"I walked away last week. I've walked away before. But I'm always drawn back to him. I text, email or call and it all starts over again. As it stands now, I ended it. "

So you leave him, and you've left him before . . . but then you come back, and you've come back before . . . do you see how your word and your actions means virtually nothing since you don't follow up on them.

could you describe those other times? hopefully they will shed light into how you're inconsistent
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions