+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am in Love with my Teacher

I am in Love with my Teacher

I am a junior in High School and I have been in love with my Freshman English teacher for over two years now. He is 39 years old and he is not very attractive but he has a wonderful personality that I just adore. It was not at all "love at first sight" when I really got to know him that's when I began to have feelings for him. He helped me realize that I was "gifted" in writing so he has always been like a mentor to me, but I feel something more. On the last day of my freshman year I told him I loved him. Of course, I never accepted anything in return. He just smiled sweetly said "Thank You" and told to have a great summer. It hurts me, it really does. I don't want him at all to feel uncomfortable so I try not to bug him too much, but I love being around him and I love talking to him and he is all I dream about (I have been having sexual dreams about him). It's pretty sad, but, trust me, I am no stalker. I am worried to bother him too much so I always try to keep my distance. I know I can't have him and it is painful to think about. I'm always hoping that after High School I would go of to collage come back years later and hope to find him and see what happens. Of course I know nothing can happen now, that is just wrong. He is not married, in fact I think he is gay, but I don't think I will really ever find out. I want to grab his attention so sometimes I try to write something that he would praise, but since I am pushing myself so hard for perfection I have not been doing so good. I really do love him. I would hate to make him uncomfortable in any way, but sometimes I want to be near so badly.

Does anyone out there understand?

Anyone out there who could give me some sort of advice?
    Last edited by LLD; 08-11-04 at 02:17 AM.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh brother.. here we go again. you should talk to keichi because i still think this teacher student relationships things are a bunch of crap.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Yes, I understand. I'm sure I am like a lot of teenagers out there who have a crush on their teachers. I apologize.

No need to apologize. Illusional is his usual grumpy self. In some cases u just have to ignore his behaviour. He has some good ideas, but in this comment i think he had a little to much alcohol. Just playing with you illusional.

It is true though. Many students have crushes on their teachers. I'm not sure why it happens. Most of the time its looks or as you said its his personality & smarts.
    Just as long as it never goes past that student - teacher relationship, its okay to have a crush. Just don't let it develop into something fanatical.

The world does not need another [URL=http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/08/04/teacher.sex/]Mary K Letourneau[/URL]

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Oh jesus. Another one.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha don't get me wrong. i have had some teachers that i wouldn't mind having sex with, but to actually crush on them is something that i wouldn't let myself fall into. you're setting yourself up for failure and i don't believe in student/teacher relationships. maybe in college where it is still forbidden, however more accpetable, things might be different.

raverboy

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ever since 95 came around, i felt like i had to live up to the roll of the forum asshole huh?? lol.

raverboy

Hm the thread title seems familiar...
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

wheee.....a teacher student relationship

Oh well, alot of them have a crushon teachers, specially junior high. And apparently, most of them thinks its all so high mighty love but it is actually a crush.

anyway, try to date other guys and give them a chance. Who knows, u might post here that u actually forgotten ur teacher

when u have sexual fantasy with ur teacher, wake up and just think of it being interesting and dun think any further like "whould it come true?" or "wow, i want more of those dreams" Dun pressure yourself and relax

time pass and u will forget bout him. Believe me

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

oh, btw, how old are u?

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think that she said she was in high school.

raverboy

sunny72 Guest
    If I can give you some advice ... forget him.

Yeah.. forget him. ditto. I foretell that things won't look good if you carry this on.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

illusional, high school means 16? cuz we here dun actually have high school XP

I'm 17. I really don't want to forget about him, really. He is a sweetheart, he helped me out a lot by showing me I actually have a talent for something. No matter what he will always be in my heart. I can't just forget about him. You know what I am talking about?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast