+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I make my girlfriend forgive me?

How do I make my girlfriend forgive me?

I made a mistake which hurt her alot, now i talked to her and she said she doesnt wanna go back with me anymore, i tried everything but she wont forgive me she said It's really over this time. I went on her fb page and it's set to single she even deleted my pictures on her page, and said she's glad shes free now. I LOVE her, we've had a lot of arguements before, we've been on and off for two years, but this time she said she can't take it anymore and left me. I love that woman, what should i do ? I am really considering killing myself now. She was my girlfriend and Only Friend , she was someone i could talk to about everything and now shes gone. I cheated on her but iam awfully sorry, how can i make her forgive me?

I would leave her alone, it sucks to be cheated on. You can't MAKE her forgive you.

Don't kill yourself over a woman, not a good idea. Talk to someone about it, just not her.

You can't force forgiveness out of someone...but maybe you can start off by asking for her friendship. Try to prove that you're a better person than she thinks you are, and just be a good guy...that's really all I can say. Few will forgive for cheating. Even fewer will forgive automatically. But unless you think she'll fall for it...
    Don't approach her with flowers, poetry, and Sorries. You'll only embarrass yourself and waste your time if her mind is dead set. Trust me on this one. It wasn't my experience, but I did witness some poor young man's tragic rejection involving those three things after a rocky breakup. Experience is a painful teacher.

"I cheated on her but iam awfully sorry, how can i make her forgive me?"

You can't make her do anything .. .if she does then great, if not, oh well, you've learned your lesson - move on
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions