+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Afraid my teacher will stalk me.

Afraid my teacher will stalk me.

My study hall teacher would always stare and make eye contact with me. He never talked to me so I was confused-- thinking that maybe he was just admiring me from a distance.

It was also creepy because he didn't look away when I looked at him and he'd have this big smile on his face. It's been 4 years now since I last saw him and he hasn't stalked me.

I think he has the potential to stalk me because he use to be a substitute when I was in elementary school. Then he showed up in my high school. My greatest fear is that he'll show up when I least expect it and he'll harm me (kill me) because I don't want to be with him (he's married).

How do I let this fear go? What should I do if he stalks me?

Hm? You haven't seen him for FOUR YEARS and you're worried that he'll stalk you? And he never stalked you in the first place? This is irrational. Get over yourself. He just stared creepily at you, which is uncomfortable, but it's not stalking. Unless there's more to the story than what you posted, you're not in any danger of this guy.

If he contacts you, you can tell him that you don't want to speak to him and to never contact you again. If he does it again, you can get the police involved.

Agreed with mary..you are being a bit paranoid.

"It's been 4 years now since I last saw him and he hasn't stalked me. "

So 4 years and he hasn't stalked you . . . but he could? . . . well, if it's really bad then aways keep a phone close by
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

Quote Originally Posted by starlet2010 View Post
    My study hall teacher would always stare and make eye contact with me. He never talked to me so I was confused-- thinking that maybe he was just admiring me from a distance.

It was also creepy because he didn't look away when I looked at him and he'd have this big smile on his face. It's been 4 years now since I last saw him and he hasn't stalked me.

I think he has the potential to stalk me because he use to be a substitute when I was in elementary school. Then he showed up in my high school. My greatest fear is that he'll show up when I least expect it and he'll harm me (kill me) because I don't want to be with him (he's married).

How do I let this fear go? What should I do if he stalks me?
    when in eye contact, break it fast by looking to the left of right, never down. if he is inteligent he will understand.

So the study hall teacher would make eye contact with you, but never spoke to you?

If you never spoke, then what makes you think he wanted an affair with you? Because he looked at you? LOL

I think you need to get over yourself, get on with your life and leave this guy alone.

If I was to fear anyone stalking in this situation, it would be YOU. 4 years down the line and he's still on your mind....^YIKES^
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 04-11-10 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Hm? You haven't seen him for FOUR YEARS and you're worried that he'll stalk you? And he never stalked you in the first place? This is irrational. Get over yourself. He just stared creepily at you, which is uncomfortable, but it's not stalking. Unless there's more to the story than what you posted, you're not in any danger of this guy.

If he contacts you, you can tell him that you don't want to speak to him and to never contact you again. If he does it again, you can get the police involved.
    Crikey I made my post and without reading responses....great minds huh?

WOW...someone is a little FULL of herself.

I can't keep track of all your threads, starlet. Is this teacher the married 49 year-old guy that you're dating, or is he the guy who stopped calling after a week? Or is he the uncle that you have a crush on?

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/47162-getting-intimate-49-year-old-man-im-19-a.html#post642359[/url]
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-male-forum/47146-he-stopped-calling-after-week-why.html#post642260[/url]
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-male-forum/46971-no-males-want-my-life-why.html#post640493[/url]
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

This one is my favorite starlet thread: [URL="http://www.loveforum.net/personal-development-forum/46912-need-all-truthful-responses-i-can-get-please-respond.html#post639936"]http://www.loveforum.net/personal-development-forum/46912-need-all-truthful-responses-i-can-get-please-respond.html#post639936[/URL]

I've always wanted to poke some fun at all these starlet threads, but I'm worried about ridiculing someone with actual mental health issues (even though I'm not convinced she even reads any responses.) I hope I'm wrong about this and that the ponytail thing was a joke, because goddamn that would have been funny if it was fake.

Well this post certainly made my day. : D