+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GUYS: where are some places I could go to meet single guys?

my opinion..guys love a fit girl and its fun to find a workout partner..so go to the gym and run in the park!..im a girl...and your asking guys though!!

Dog Parks are good

tremolo Guest
    If I were you, I'd be going where men go in general - and NOT to pick up chicks.

Dog parks are a great suggestion. The gym is also good, sports bars when major games are on, steakhouse bars during happy hour, when guys get off work. Golf clubs, if you're into golf, and charity events/races, which attract a lot of NICE guys.

If you're comfortable doing it, I'd go alone if I were you. You'll get way more attention that way, and it's more likely the guys will approach you.

Lots of singles guy now and days go to the gym during the week. If they really are single, they'll be at the gym on Fridays too.
    Trust this fact.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

I have met all my recent girlfriends on an online dating site. In college, I saw lots of girls all around, so that's how I met them. Now it's about online dating. I get rid of the tossers and can more easily find someone that I have things in common.

[url=http://www.Okcupid.com]OkCupid | Free Online Dating[/url] has a free option and you can answer hundreds of questions. This produces a "match percent" based on the questions you BOTH answered, which works out pretty well. They also have a "friend percent" and "enemy percent". The Enemy Percent is based on the questions you both took opposite answers on. So I go for a Match Percent of 70%+, and Enemy Percent of less than 20%. I ignore Friend Percent mostly.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

sadie_genie Guest
    Depends on the type of guy.

Video Game shop: If you go to a game shop, he can potentially be addicted to video games and many girls complain about how their bfs don't have time for them because of game addiction.

Beaches/Gym: If you go to the beach or the gym, you would probably meet really buff and fit guys (good if you want a hottie).

Clubs: At clubs, you meet guys who are in the mind frame of getting laid or some action. So, even if the guy isn't a player, he would associate you to partying and sex because he met you at the club. So avoid this place if you don't want to be seen as just a piece of ass.

University classes: You will meet someone who is interested in the same intellectual topics as you. But they are probably thinking about gaining a study buddy rather than anything romantic.

Friend's bbq/house party, etc: This is my fav place to meet guys because they mostly consist of friend's friends so you will be able to get information about that person's reputation. It is also a chill environment so it is easy to meet guys and it will easily lead to dates.

Hospital. No joke. Sometimes I hang around in the accident and emergency ward. It's pretty easy to pick up chicks there, and they have really interesting stories to tell about accidents and stuff they been in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12