+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hi guys i am new... i really need ur advice..

hi guys i am new... i really need ur advice..

i am 23 female.

we are childhood friends ( from the age of 10). i have been love with him from day 1 . i thought he also loved me.i had reasons to believe this he was possessive , nice ,lovable. we had kissed and done stuff several times in the last 5 years. i was his best friend.

there was another girl who loved him for a long time,he even told me about her.in the starting he didn't care about her. but in the past two years he had been seeing her and i was completely unaware of it. but now when i found out and asked him he said he want her and feels sorry for the stuff he has done to me.

now he is with that girl and i have been thrown out.

what shall i do...

please guys help me out...

Sorry to hear about what happened to you. There's not much you can do, find a way to forget him and move on. He didn't deserve you.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

There really isn't anything you can do. I know how it feels to have your heart ache for someone who doesn't seem to reciprocate feelings, but trust me when I say there are better things out there.

From your tone it sounds you feel there is still hope, and can be together. Even if there wasn't another girl he would probably not want to be in a relationship. You are probably such good friends that he may not be able to see you in that way. Don't hold out hoping she will disappear and he will want you, he may want to hook up with you, but you will be in the same situation all over again.

thanks dear

thanks u both. it means a lot. i am posting my full story. hope u dont hate me after reading it. awaiting for ur replys.

let it be anything pls do reply me.

being ditched after all the love shared.

here is my story and i am completely very honest.

i am 23 female.myself and him are friends from the age of 10. we liked each other very much. our family were also friends.he was very possessive and protective about me and so am i. we lived opposite to each other. there was a girl next to my house who proposed him when he was 14 . their family were not in good terms so he also didnt give importance to her that much. once he asked me ( lying on my lap ) "what shall i tell her". i said u can tell her whatever u want( my mistake).i thought since he is very close with me he wont say yes to her. ( the girl moved to a different house). one fine day he came and prooposed me , eventhough i liked him a lot i said no .
    so he said yes to that girl when he was 16 and the girl became very serious about this. he never told me anything about this. i met that girl one day and she very happily told me that how he proposed her. i was broken. later when he knew this he came to explain but i didnt talk to him.

nearly after a month i itself called him to my house and asked him why he didnt tell me about this( after all i was also his friend). he said he didnt want to hurt me saying about her because it was not his decision to say yes to her , his other friends made him to say.
    i said i am already hurt and confessed my love for him. he also became very emotional and told he loves only me from the beginning and we kissed. he said he wants only me and he would do whatever i want.( i changed house)

there was no mistake on that other girl in this so i thought i should not do anything to hurt her. so i decided to stay away from him. but this didnt happen. whenever we were alone ( as we were neighbors there was a lot of chance to be alone) he kissed me. i tried to prevent him every time but no he was very stubborn. every time he only kissed me . as time passed by we became very close. he removed my tops once and made love but even though he wanted to have sex i never cooperated.

things were going like this. two years back i saw him sending dirty msges to her. i became very angry and broke up with him. he didnt even try to explain me things but he was continously msging me and apologizing. a year later i msged him back and asked him to leave her . he said he had moved with her to serious relationship( not physically) and cant break up.

he also said he is not ready to leave me also. he wants me back as his best friend ( even after all the love making stuff ). i got fed up asked if i had allowed u to have sex with me then u would have not left me . to my surprise he said yes. and said he said in detail about how he felt during all the kisses and love making stuff.

i knew i cannot bear anything more than this and its been more than a year i completely stopped talking to him. but he was still msging me and two months back since i didnt wish him on his birthday he also stopped msging me.

should i work on this messy relationship.

is he wrong and cheap.

give me some advice. anything will do .please

Ya, stay with him if you like sharing ur man.

Where are you from? I ask because you sound like a bunch of teenagers playing house. You don't propose to someone at the age of 14, or 16... 18 is pushing it a bit but it can work and be acceptable then. You don't plan your life when your physical body is still growing and maturing.
    It doesn't make you sound mature and adult like when you say I proposed or he proposed so young, it makes you sound like little kids. Also, his friends aren't going to be the reason he asks anyone to marry him, and if in the smallest of chance they could influence him in such a way, why would you want to be with a guy like that?

"he said he had moved with her to serious relationship( not physically) and cant break up.

he also said he is not ready to leave me also. "

He wants the best of both girls . . . also this, "he removed my tops once and made love but even though he wanted to have sex i never cooperated.", you made love but didn't have sex? so what, did you just cuddle and kiss?
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

i dont want to share my man. u r correct

"You don't plan your life when your physical body is still growing and maturing." thats right. i wanted to be a with a man who anyone can influence . why the hell i want this. i am moving on guys. but should i keep my mouth shut and leave him to enjoy his life. or i should i make him remember me...

"He wants the best of both girls "............... absolutely... right. and for the second part the answer is yes. but that itself means a lot for me

just tell me only this... who has done the majority of the mistakes...me or him....

Quote Originally Posted by ansika View Post
    just tell me only this... who has done the majority of the mistakes...me or him....
    No one. . . it just happened, as you said "i was his best friend." - key word is friends, not girlfriend . . . if anything you two got carried away with your feelings
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

thanks...........................

Aniska, you need to go out and make some new friends, meet some new guys. Find out that not all of them play games like this friend of yours. He's very immature and confused. You have not made any mistakes other than letting him string you along while also enjoying that other girl. If he's with her because she said "yes" to sex and you said "no" then that tells you he may be into her just for the sex. That doesn't mean you should have sex with him to get him back! It means you should keep doing what you're doing, ignore him, wait until you're ready to have sex with the RIGHT guy, and have no regrets about this childhood friend of yours. Probably in a couple of years or so the two of you will be able to be friends again but don't try to do that right now!