+ Follow This Topic

Thread: unsure!

unsure!

Hey guys, kinda new to this but here goes,
    started seeing a girl around 2 or 3 months ago, things are going really well, im in the army however and im only home at weekends. When we do spend time together its great but i feel that its always me making the effort, me asking her out for a drink or a meal, or me making the plans al the time. It has also been where she has cancelled on numerous occasions and left me hangin after iv spent all week looking forward to seeing her. She says she really likes me but i dont want to question this as i feel it sounds awful. Any advice on this would be greatful, even if it is to say im being soft haha. cheers guys

Well it's really short term . . .2 or 3 months. . . is this just casual dating or do you want this to be more of a committed relationship?
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

yeh its definitely a long term thing, we both said thats how we wud like it to go, but at the minute i feel like its so one way

"It has also been where she has cancelled on numerous occasions and left me hangin after iv spent all week looking forward to seeing her"

You should tell her this . . . if make her a priority, she makes you a priority . . .if she can't even do this then move on
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions