+ Follow This Topic

Thread: flirting story

flirting story

once i worked at this factory... before we would go into the factory to work all the workers would meet in this lunch room it was mixed with males and females...there was this beautiful woman that work with us and all of the guys would be on her trying to talk to her....the way i firted with her is i acted like she did,nt matter...her beauty meant nothing she was just another woman at work...one friday i said hello to her and had a short talk with her....well next monday we were going into work..and she ask me your not going to speak to me?i said hey whats up she then told me that she thought about me all weekend and that she was very much attracted to me...and i asked her why?she told me...you had that thing about you that my beauty did,nt matter i was just another woman out there she also told me that guys try and get after her all the time and she hears the same thing time and time again...and that i was nothing like that..caught up in how she looks.....beautiful women love this...yes they like being beautiful...but they don,t like to hear it all the time

oh, so what happened? Haha the next time i see a pretty girl. Im like ... so, whats up fugly? j/k

just stay cool..make some eye contact...see what happens...inside every man they know when that have action with a woman....women like strong men..not mocho...but strong...your body laugh says alot to a woman..trust me it works ...you asked what happen...well we had this sexual relationship for along time..we conected very well in that way
    Last edited by 66mustanggt; 22-10-10 at 01:41 AM.