+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a sexy woman or xbox 360

a sexy woman or xbox 360

okay xbox lovers, i know that you think games are awesome and you have a blast playing them, but if you had the option of being with a gorgeous woman (who will give you all the sex you want) or playing xbox for a day, which would you choose?

it would be the girl.for me....but if it was a 2005-2008 mustang gt....i don,t know..she would have to be really sexy.....just joking with you...it would be the girl
    Quote Originally Posted by cohen_girl View Post
    okay xbox lovers, i know that you think games are awesome and you have a blast playing them, but if you had the option of being with a gorgeous woman (who will give you all the sex you want) or playing xbox for a day, which would you choose?

Quote Originally Posted by cohen_girl View Post
    t if you had the option of being with a gorgeous woman (who will give you all the sex you want) or playing xbox for a day, which would you choose?
    This is a really stupid question. I'm not kidding. It is kind of like saying, what would you rather have? A billion dollars or be stabbed in the face over and over again?

Hot Women>Mitsubishi EVO>PC gaming>PS3>Nothing>05-08 mustang>Pancreatic cancer>xbox 360

Man, everyone has their opinions. They are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 22-10-10 at 12:23 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I don't like the 360 so I would go with the girl. I don't put women/relationships before everything, though; in fact, having a relationship isn't one of my highest priorities lol.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    This is a really stupid question. I'm not kidding. It is kind of like saying, what would you rather have? A billion dollars or be stabbed in the face over and over again?

Hot Women>Mitsubishi EVO>PC gaming>PS3>Nothing>05-08 mustang>Pancreatic cancer>xbox 360
    Man, everyone has their opinions. They are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.
    Lol hahahahahahahahahahhaha
    I wazzzz here

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It depends. Any guy who can get it up is going to take the woman over the Xbox. Unless he's been with her long enough for the magic to have worn off.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Am I just crazy, or is the thought of someone describing themselves as "gorgeous" enough to turn someone off?

Huge ego = huge turnoff.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm gonna take the Xbox here.

If I can get sex whenever I want, I'll just have sex right before, or right after.

Maybe even during.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Am I just crazy, or is the thought of someone describing themselves as "gorgeous" enough to turn someone off?

Huge ego = huge turnoff.
    I completely agree, and it makes more sense now why he would rather play with the X Box.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_jello View Post
    I completely agree, and it makes more sense now why he would rather play with the X Box.
    wow, i wasn't expecting the ladies to respond like this lol. That also raised a red flag for me. I wonder if every time you bf gets on 360 you wanna throw it at him rather than before or afterwards. You said a "day" of xbox vs. all the sex you want with........well you. That's kinda unreasonable. I mean, how much sex are you gonna have that he couldn't beat it up for a hour than play some xbox?Hmmmmm

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I still win with PS3 ...Ouufff

Lol
    I wazzzz here

Girl over the Xbox hands down!

I'm more a PC guy anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN
    When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

haha, so hypothetically... you see said girl once a week, maybe not even that much, and you don't get sex anywhere else. You have the option to either see her or play xbox, the xbox is there to play the other 6 days a week. This is a woman that you find attractive, one hand on your knee and you're hard, she's attractive enough to make money modeling with her clothes on, lol. Did I mention this woman whom you only have the opportunity to see once a week also in addition to sexual favors, any physical contact you crave, and offers to play 2 player games with you, will also bake for you?

i'll choose the girl.. haha

A sexy woman
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast