+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mexican women into black men..why do they .look at me like i,m crazy

mexican women into black men..why do they .look at me like i,m crazy

you hear about the white women getting with the black men...what about the mexican women getting with the black men..i,ve been married for 6 years to my wife she is mexican...sometimes other mexican people look at her like shes crazy to be with a black man sometime i notice other mexican women look at me like ...how did you get with her... its a trip sometime...just to let all the mexican people...how did i get with my mexican wife?..one my hearts in the right place.. and two my game is tight...that right the game is tight..

to tell you the truth most women of all races are in to black men. you only see more white woman going out with blacks because white women are majority here in north america, percentage wise here in Toronto Canada i think i see more asian women with black guys these days, followed by white women and also many brown and latina women.

i guess to most women black guys have a certian lure, maybe to a large extent its considered social taboo in the communities to date black guys, but thats why girls even do it more.

taboo...you are so right about that..my father being old school explain this to me ...and he mention asian and white women
    Quote Originally Posted by shammi View Post
    to tell you the truth most women of all races are in to black men. you only see more white woman going out with blacks because white women are majority here in north america, percentage wise here in Toronto Canada i think i see more asian women with black guys these days, followed by white women and also many brown and latina women.

i guess to most women black guys have a certian lure, maybe to a large extent its considered social taboo in the communities to date black guys, but thats why girls even do it more.

^ in a way i feel sorry for older black people, they had to go through so many hardships, for them even looking at white women would have been a crime, but now days white chicks and other chicks are getting banged by blacks everywhere.

please please don,t feel sorry for my race...you really don,t have any ideal...banging a lot of white chicks?..hmmm.. i,ve bang a few...but i like mexican women...less problems in the end
    Quote Originally Posted by shammi View Post
    ^ in a way i feel sorry for older black people, they had to go through so many hardships, for them even looking at white women would have been a crime, but now days white chicks and other chicks are getting banged by blacks everywhere.

Well, I'm originally from Africa and coming to Australia, I honestly haven't noticed the "I want to date a black guy" craze that supposedly exists. Over here it's more like- if you like the person- go out with that person. Maybe it's different here. :O

I agree with you 66mustanggt, i'm married to a mexican woman for 7 years and shes from a Cali and everyone straes at us both? and while at the mall when i took the top of the stroller 3 mexican women ran over to see what our child looked like so yeah..i understand...but how does her family treat you?

You must be a really sensitive guy .. However being too focus on other people opinion of you is a recipe for disaster. I am going to go out on a limb say I think your game is not that tight. You may have her heart but sadly there is a part of you staving for attention outside of your marriage be it not other women for the moment. Guys like you almost always end -up cheating once the thrill of the game wane a bit other time. I wish you the best, may the blessed mother keep you in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Wisdom View Post
    You must be a really sensitive guy .. However being too focus on other people opinion of you is a recipe for disaster. I am going to go out on a limb say I think your game is not that tight. You may have her heart but sadly there is a part of you staving for attention outside of your marriage be it not other women for the moment. Guys like you almost always end -up cheating once the thrill of the game wane a bit other time. I wish you the best, may the blessed mother keep you in peace.
    Congratulations you completely missed the point. If you've ever been in the situation of walking anywhere in public and everyone staring and whispering about you and your significant other you might understand what the OP was talking about. I can relate, although it didnt bother me much because I'm a bit to prideful to sweat others opinions I did always take notice to the un wanted attention. Yeah my gf was white, no tan lol. I am black, not super black but not brown lol. People stared at us EVERYWHERE. Favorite thing to do, wait till some old racist white or black person is staring at us in disapproval and then kiss her right there in the middle of the mall in front of them. They'd walk away every time lol.

Hey you would get more stares if you were in my situation. My woman is blonde caucasian woman with green eyes. I am Chinese. We get stares everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    Hey you would get more stares if you were in my situation. My woman is blonde caucasian woman with green eyes. I am Chinese. We get stares everywhere.
    This explains everything.

its all good.. the family is really nice

are you serious????...you must be white...or your a mad black woman...do you even have a man?...you are correct on one thing...i am a senitive guy...but in a good way.thats why my wife loves me so much...lady wisdom.. i see that you have been hurt in the past...that i,m sorry for..not all black men are bad...stay blessed

It would be nice if we all just belonged to the human race.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

To me race doesn't matter. What matters is you agree on the major issues: sex, money, and how to raise kids. And you should really have similar cultures. That way you will agree on more things.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast