+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mexican women into black men..why do they .look at me like i,m crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    Hey you would get more stares if you were in my situation. My woman is blonde caucasian woman with green eyes. I am Chinese. We get stares everywhere.
    LOL, not in SF. Lots of Asian/Caucasian couples in SF, and they go both directions.

Hell, I remember one time on the bus in San Jose I saw a couple that was a Caucasian man and an Asian (Chinese-American I think) woman sitting side by side reading... He was reading a book in Chinese, and she was reading in English. At one point, he turned to her and asked her a question in her language while pointing at a passage in the book, and she answered him, and a little while later she did the same with her book.

Around here its mixed all over the board. Really nobody gives two shits about it because because we are all human. Only one that really got stares was my boy from work and his girl. He is a short Mexican 5ft nothing and his girl is a tall Asian women 5ft 11. That's mostly for the height difference though then race.
    Getting over a broken heart is like being on shrooms. -MaidenMinx

Michael Jackson once said 'it don't matter if you're black or white' ...

If he were still around, I'd challenge him about not including hispanics and asians.

Shame on him.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

mexican girls are hot!

also why mexican guys are so underrated?? i dont see many mexican guys/white girls couple

mexican women-Black male is the most common IR in texas...I think they are just after green cards...Jkidding

the fam is real cool

you must be a mad black woman....see thats way i don,t bother messing with black women anymore...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Wisdom View Post
    You must be a really sensitive guy .. However being too focus on other people opinion of you is a recipe for disaster. I am going to go out on a limb say I think your game is not that tight. You may have her heart but sadly there is a part of you staving for attention outside of your marriage be it not other women for the moment. Guys like you almost always end -up cheating once the thrill of the game wane a bit other time. I wish you the best, may the blessed mother keep you in peace.

the elrodo

I think if its good between u 2, and both goes 100% for each other , you dont have to worry about no one!

And their is only one time i find it ..........."weird" is when i see some white woman with black men.

Cause many white people dont become one with the black men. they dont adapt.
    and some black people act like they are something else cause they have a white person.

I like to see black and Latinos with good relationships, they are so sweet together.

what doe you mean with : game is not that tight.?

and its important that both respect each others culture. sorry and tthat is one thing white people dont do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12