+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kissing

kissing

in staff room
    I have it all. Including kino.

peshkunta Guest
    Is that the only place you've done it...LOL.

errr...no. it's just that I posted this huge story and then I felt like deleting it...so just never mind

hey, we wanna hear the story!!!

Oh well..I don't think I even remember now. The problem was that when my boyfriend and I started dating in March, we started off pretty...drunk. H's an exchange student from US and he came to Moscow (that's were I live) for one semester to study in my university. I kinda noticed him straight away and thought that he was incredibly cute...So I came over to him in the canteen and we exchanged phone numbers and then I started taking him out with my friends. We went clubbing in a couple days and then we ended up dirty dancing and making out right in the club.

I called him the next morning and sort of apologized, cause we were both a bit drunk and told him that we "should forget about that little incident", but it never occured to me though that he was dissapointed. That I found out only last month

So anyway, we became friends and I took him out to many places and showed him around as much as I could, then we went clubbing again with my friends and we were a little drunk too and the same thing happened only I didn't apologize after that.

Then he started taking me out and we started dating...Yeah, we did joke around at first that it seems like we just can't kiss sober but then we did. We were just so into each other we were smooching all the time like fifth garders. It was really cute. But then i noticed that mostly we started pecking each other on cheeks and lips and it's been long since we did the real thing (French kissed). And I couldn't even blame him cause he's the sweetest thing on earth, I love him to death, but we were mostly going to places and we never got the chance to be alone so naturally enough we wouldn't get too involved in publuic places...

Somewhere in April we entered the boyfriend-girlfriend relationship...God I love him! Anyway, I miss him like hell cause he went back home a week ago. We keep calling each other, soon I'll be a calling card. He's just incredible, we even went to St. Petersburg together for a week! Anyway, I'll get to see him August first, that's when I go to Denver for a year (or maybe two years) to study in his university. (Actually we study in the same university but the main campus is in Colorado) So now it's all gravy and the only thing is time.

thanx for the story. but i'm dazed and confused (naturally) - what does the "staff room" have to do with this story???

gee, when a girl has to get drunk to kiss you :O that's terrible!!! j/k is he a good kisser though? "smooching all the time" - he must be pretty good are we guys good at kissing? it's nice to get a girl's opinion on the matter

has me wondering though (naturally) did you guys just kiss? you didn't do IT??? if you're who you say you are (Playboy shoots and all), and you guys just "smooched", i'd say this sounds strange...........

Yeah, there's that crazy chemistry between us, that's why we smooch and kiss all the time, we're awfully in love, and on top of all things we truly love each other.

I wouldn't say I'm super attractive though. If you're thinking Playboy chick, I should say I'm not. But I was offered to shoot for Playboy...it's a long story and I wouldn't want to talk about it right now.

As to your questions. Err..I'm a little confused. "Are we guys good at kissing?" See I haven't kissed you for instance so I can't tell, but one thing I know, I;d rather kiss a guy than a girl. lol

I think dazed and confused just tore my world apart. That post was crazy, I'm still trying to catch up.
    Heit ist mein taug.

"i haven't kissed you for instance"
    was that a suggestion? j/k
    what i meant was do girls compare guys in terms of how they kiss, like "i've had better" or "this guy rocks" or "ok, what else is new?"

Dazed, you really are dazed and confused about everything.

Maybe you should ask someone else, but personally I think that any kind of kissing is good as long as two people have feelings for each other... that makes it SO much better. Nah, scratch that, it's a totally new experince. It comes naturally. When I kiss the one I love, I'm not thinking of his technique or what to do next - should I lean my head, or should I move my tongue for example.

save the "when two people are in love" talk for gradeschoolers. i know all this. i understand that you like the kiss when it's with someone you love; i was only talking about comparing.

so you never compared him to your other boyfriends or them to him?

(and you ignored the other question about intimacy alltogether)

if you still don't get my question, never mind. i was just prying for details, that's all

Hey why address all those questions personally to me? Make a poll or something, I'm not obligated to answer your questions whatsoever. Moreover, I'd kindly like to ask you to refrain from those annoyed comments because I said something that might seem to you silly.

Shot DOWN.
    Heit ist mein taug.

ouch...

women......
    great topic! *author* Killerbabe; *topic* Kissing; *thread* in staff room.
    how meaningful and informative.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast