+ Follow This Topic

Thread: lack of experience..

lack of experience..

hey people

so being 25yo guy and still never slept with anyone is starting to be a problem. it's killing my confidence on dates because i know my lack of experience is going to make me pretty awful in bed......and getting that experience is very difficult for me! suggestions?

If you have no confidence on dates, you're never going to get anyone to sleep with you. And it's not guaranteed that you're going to be awful the first time. I would suggest that you get rid of this attitude, it's not helping you.

It would probably be easiest to seek out an emotional connection with someone first, rather than worrying about this virgin thing. If a girl cares a great deal about you, it most likely won't be a big problem.

Or just bang a hooker and get it done with.

Stay away from promiscuous girls and steer towards the nicer, quieter types who want relationships, who wont care as much about your lack of experience. if u date a shy girl, u r likely to feel more confident to begin with. Give it time and make sure the girl knows u r a virgin so she wont be so judgemental. If you wait until the girl is really into you to tell her you're a virgin, she wont care much.

Find another virgin!

LOL.

While you're on the right hand of the bell curve, you're hardly an anomoly. It'll only be a problem if you think it is.

-PP

thanks for the advice people

i have tried developing a connection on dates, but have been turned down because i didn't move things foward fast enough (and this was after 2-3 dates) ..and the girls thought i wasn't interested or couldn't take the lead. i found this out after asking a few girls post-date what went wrong.

but yup i'll look at going for girls with similar experience level as me, makes sense.