• stay

0 0%
  • work on me

1 33.33%
  • work on the relationship

0 0%
  • leave the relationship

0 0%
  • "take a break" get sexual experinces up?

1 33.33%
  • "take a break" set rules for no cheating and get back to ourselves

0 0%
  • accept it for what it is and do nothing

0 0%
  • giving flowers, gifts to show love during this time

0 0%
  • start dating again

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: "I need more from you"????????

"I need more from you"????????

So girls here's the thing. I moved countries to be with my girlfriend. gave up a lot as you can imagine. Its been almost 4 months now and I come home one day from work and she's in tears. Then it all comes out. She hasnt been happy with "us" and tells me why. the key being sex. She has had crazy amounts of sexual partners and experienced sex in a whole different way compared to me. I got married at 21 to the same girl i lost my virginity too. I could count on one hand how many partners i have had sex with. SO my lack of experience is kicking in basically. she said "she needs more from me in bed" cant tell me what it is, its a feeling as if im not clicking with her. Its scares me because we arent having sex anymore cos im not giving her what she needs. She also said she wants me to be more of a man. Now she is a dominant personality and im kinda laid back. one other thing is she loves her space (like all women) so moving in together might have triggered something??? so we decided and thats we, that I will move out and we will start again so to speak. But what i am asking ladies is all these things contributing to the sex thing?? can i save this relationship. She has stated that "it is what it is" so if i cant click with her then she cant be with me. Note that she absolutely still loves me and is happy with all other aspects of the relationship. Talk about stress for me but i mean i love her, i moved countries/lives for her and i feel alone basically. so im here asking for help/advice/direction.

Thankyou and i look forward to many replies.......

Dave

man up....women like strong men...ask her what she needs from you..and find out what turns her on...do something crazy with her.. when it comes to sex...learn how to please your lady...really look and listen to her..when you are making love to her...you will know if your really pleasing her..you just have to look and listen

Quote Originally Posted by rawiri View Post
    Its scares me because we arent having sex anymore cos im not giving her what she needs. She also said she wants me to be more of a man. Now she is a dominant personality and im kinda laid back. one other thing is she loves her space (like all women) so moving in together might have triggered something???
    She sounds rather dominant and independent . . . all this experience she's had, what has her relationships been like? or was it all sex?
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions