+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She found a picture of some girl in her boyfriend's room...

She found a picture of some girl in her boyfriend's room...

My friend needs advice and I told her I'd post her question on a forum- she agreed. Well, my friend told me that she went over to her boyfriend's house and she found a professionally done picture of some girl who looked to be around her age (22).

She asked her boyfriend who the girl was and he told her it was his mom's daughter. He never has any pictures of her (his girlfriend) on his bedroom wall (he's never asked her).

She told me she didn't ask him why he would put up a picture of his mom's friends daughter. He still has the picture up.

My friend wants to know why he would have a picture of some random girl on his bedroom wall? And why he wouldn't want a picture of her?

"...My friend wants to know why he would have a picture of some random girl on his bedroom wall? And why he wouldn't want a picture of her? ..."

Sorry, but what are you asking us this for? He's the one who should be asked. The fact that she isn't talking to him about it tells me she has trust issues.

The mystery girl, by the way, isn't "random". Random means he has photos of just anyone. Is this true? She obviously is or was important to him.

You said "his mom's daughter" and "his mom's friends daughter". Which is it? If the former, then it's his step-sister. If the later, maybe they grew up together and may as well be siblings.

Where did she find it? Was it the graduation photo of his first love? That wouldn't be a big deal - wouldn't you want to date someone who remembers exes fondly?

Maybe he's getting some on the side. Who knows?

Has your friend given him a photo to put up? Why hasn't she seen the photo before - is this her first time at his place?

Too many unknowns for anyone here to offer suggestions.

-PP