+ Follow This Topic

Thread: It is done... we are done

It is done... we are done

It finally happen. Tom and I broke up yesterday night. We havent talked whole day today, not even an email . we had the biggest fight yesterday out of nowhere.
    I decided that after work i was gonna eat something out, then he made a big deal, we shared couple emails, he cursed me and so, and then he finally apologized . i went to the restaurant after work, got back home like 2 hours later, and he was watching a movie he really wanted to see. he was not talking a lot, i was tired so i said; im gonna get some sleep, i love you, hope u enjoy the movie. He didnt answer for 5 minutes, then he said love u night. Not even thanked me for the comment, then i told him; u took 5 minutes to say good night to me and didnt even thank me? then he started calling me all those names u guys knows already and i just went crazy.
    I told him to not look for me anymore on the internet cause i was not gonna be around for him anymore.
    And a bunch of other things i dont feel like telling here right now.
    he called me a bunch of ***** words, cursed my daughter said awful things bout her. just like he does every time hes pissed.
    And told me i own him money for everything he has ever done for me in our relationship, and said he wants me to pay him back.
    why do i feel like a truck ran over my heart? and cant stop thinking bout this whole relationship and time that i wasted?
    i guess this is the feeling i was scared of. Loneliness... like the whole effort u have been making it`s for nothing.
    My 4 years relationship took me anywhere, i just found out one more time, how i suck when it comes to find the perfect man to share my life with, and im not good at it at all. Then i see all my friends around me, happy and having the perfect dad, the perfect guy and im in a shit pool watching other people happiness all the time.
    I decided im done, i dont wanna any relationships in my life anymore. I will just live to work and take care of my daugther.
    I dont wanna get hurt again, and feel like broken in thousand pieces over a love i guess i never had
    if someone wants to chat with me can send me the email and i add. may be i just need somebody to talk to.
    thanks for reading

I'm very sorry to hear about your tribulations but don't let this experience deter you from finding happiness. In situations like this, you need to ask yourself "what's the common denominator?" The answer is you. Analyze what you are doing wrong so you can improve on them. Maybe you are finding guys in the wrong places. Maybe your judgment is clouded because you jump into a relationship too soon instead of giving yourself time to heal. Maybe you have bad taste in men. Whatever the reason is, know that you are in control of your life. Right now you are dejected because you feel as though you are fated to a life of failed relationships. Wrest back control of your life from Fate herself and have faith that you will find the man you deserve

Quote Originally Posted by angel2002 View Post
    I decided im done, i dont wanna any relationships in my life anymore. I will just live to work and take care of my daugther.
    I dont wanna get hurt again, and feel like broken in thousand pieces over a love i guess i never had
    if someone wants to chat with me can send me the email and i add. may be i just need somebody to talk to.
    thanks for reading
    That's good that it's over with him . . . hopefully relationships are totally over, there still are great guys out there.

Anyways, you have this forum and we are here to help.
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

He talks bad about your daughter? What a horrible man!! You are better off without that guy. Maybe don't give up on men completely, but for now I'd say yes. Give your time to your little girl (and think about how your dating life would effect her). Plus, when you're a single mother you really have to be careful who you bring around your children. You're doing the right thing. Hang out and do fun things with your friends to get your mind off your dating troubles. Haha, and trust me you're not the only woman who has trouble finding good men.