+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Emotions

Emotions

well i donno where to post this but, i just wanna know something...do girls like emotional guys? like do u say oww ur to emotional for me etc...

i like this gurl but she say im to emotional sometims...I need to be emotional to be a normal person tho :/ if not ill be just a random loser goin around ****in every chick i lay eyes on...any1 get my drift here ?

thanks...
    Just a opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Tomek
    well i donno where to post this but, i just wanna know something...do girls like emotional guys? like do u say oww ur to emotional for me etc...

i like this gurl but she say im to emotional sometims...I need to be emotional to be a normal person tho :/ if not ill be just a random loser goin around ****in every chick i lay eyes on...any1 get my drift here ?

thanks...
    Girls do like guys to be sensitive to there feelings. By emotional how do you mean?
    Jakki

yea sensetive thats what i mean ^_^...isnt sensitive and emotional the same thing tho?
    Just a opinion

You DONT have to be emotional to be a normal person Tomek. Not every girls are the same. Some girls prefer emo kinda guys while other girls prefer those tough kinda guys. Get my drift? If a girl cant accept you for who you are then get her out your door and welcome a girl who can accept you for who you are.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

i think most girls can appreciate and sensitive, caring guy not afraid to show his feelings. but speaking for myself i sure as hell don't want a guy who is overly emotional crying all the time and stuff. there is a fine line. don't cross it.

I don't know I think you should really give an example of yourself being "emotional" I mean there are different levels...I had this one guy who was so over the top I wanted to kill him.. then another who never showed anything... In the middle always works for me.