+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I put it in for 15-20 seconds then stopped, can she get pregnant?

I put it in for 15-20 seconds then stopped, can she get pregnant?

I was making out with this girl and I put my di** in her for about 15-20 thrusts equaling about 15-20 seconds of unprotected sex without her being on the pill. I was not even close to cumming. I decided to stop because I am too afraid of getting her pregnant. I have been reading about precum and its potential to cause pregnancy but I have been getting conflicting research. Am I in trouble? Thank you

eh, i dnt think so, but u should ask an xpert ya. Plus, i heard that a girl will get prego easier if shes close tp her period or after shes done. Nway, dnt worry so much .

ok... I will try not to worry so much and use a condom next time. It is just that I cannot have a baby right now...I am paranoid

20 seconds can be long enough. Do NOT even play around like this - way too dangerous

I will NOT play around like that ever again, unless she is on the pill or I have a condom on. I am just so worried...I had sex with her for about 15-20 seconds then stopped and told her that it is too dangerous to be doing this so she just sucked me for about 10 minutes until I came. Should I be super worried about this or should I just calm down?

I think you should just calm down unless you were somewhere close to orgasm before you stuck it in. I have heard of guys having precum without having any sexual contact, but I think that is rare. Even so sperm will not enter the urethra until there is some kind of prostatic action (usually). The bottom line is that precum when you are close to orgasm is WAY more risky than precum before sex. Don't worry man, but don't f*cking do it again.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Iamabeliever View Post
    I will NOT play around like that ever again, unless she is on the pill or I have a condom on. I am just so worried...I had sex with her for about 15-20 seconds then stopped and told her that it is too dangerous to be doing this so she just sucked me for about 10 minutes until I came. Should I be super worried about this or should I just calm down?
    it amazes me how some girls are so naive, that let you put dick with out condom or pill, how old is she?

Its actually about a week after the start of her period that she's most fertile and that usually lasts until her ovulation (about 5 days later). Its highly unlikely that she's pregnant after 15 seconds... BUT anything's possible. Wrap it next time!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Actually, no. Ovulation happens 2 weeks prior to the start of your next period. From the time of ovulation to the beginning of your next period (also called the luteal phase), the time is pretty consistently 14 days. The time leading up to ovulation (follicular phase) varies though , depending on how long a girl's cycle is.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by shammi View Post
    it amazes me how some girls are so naive, that let you put dick with out condom or pill, how old is she?
    She is 24 and she is also a nurse. After I stopped I told her that I cannot believe we did that. She told me not to worry because she is not pregnant.

If it was only 15-20 seconds and you were nowhere near cumming, then she probably is not pregnant. Also unless it was a within a week before her period, chances are her body wouldn't be able to get pregnant, but it varies woman to woman I guess. If you're really freaked out by doing this, just always carry protection on you and don't let this kind of thing happen again.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, I'm pretty sure she's preggers now. You done knocked her up, man. Do the right thing. Pay for her abortion.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Or a coat hanger.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    when you're driving a car, but you have no idea how the car works... Is it:

a.Stupid - you should learn something before even starting to use that car
    b.Awesome - **** the instruction,the most important is that you can drive it and you look cool in it.

Btw. I knew such stuff when I was 13 or something...
    I wazzzz here

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    **** that shit. You hop in the driver's seat and you make that engine purr.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast