+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what do girls like in a flirt?

Sup Sadishappy,
    Awwww, the Art of Flirting!!!! First of all let me define flirting for you - ( Flirting: is a playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest.)
    This does not mean you walk up to your target and bring up the word sex or talk about sex... So with that being said, Flirting is an attitude:
    A good flirt is self-confident and not afraid to take risks.
    Be enthusiastic and positive, it works!
    A compliment is always great because women love a guy that takes notice to her.
    Always smile and if you happen to notice a female you like just give her a quick wink and watch for her reply...
    When approaching a female maintain eye contact at all time... This lets her know your intrested in her and shows confidence.
    Spark up a conversation - be relaxed and fun - women will pick up on this, the more relaxed you are the more she will get comfortable with you....
    Hope this helps!!![/B]

Be sweet and compliment ontheir looks a ton. That works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Liam_680 View Post
    being sassy and funny at the same time. do not be arrogant of your good assets but more of flatter them softly with compliments at the same time just being sassy and a little flirty.

I love flirt and try to be a little sassy. Does it mean I am perverting myself. This is something that happens naturally when with women. When I am with women I see their boobs and my eyes get fixed on those round objects effortlessly. I do not care what I am told by any moralists or advocates of religious practices.

I like to see something inside her. The inside of her fascinates me and I like to touch it.

And all these fantasies make me adventurous and drive me to even break the seal too.

I sound flirting and a little sassy in the eyes of those who want to keep decency but I may have a circle of those who may agree with me and do not want to have the weight of decency on their back that makes one crippled in life.

Romance, love, sex all are commodities and I want to buy them with what I have and enjoy the best life can give to me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12