+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Really confusing situation... need some input

Really confusing situation... need some input

What is this girl doing?

On friday I met with this korean foreign exchange to do our project together. Afterwards I invited her to go out to the bars with a couple friends and I. Well she ended up getting very drunk and we started dancing. After grinding together for a bit, we kissed. As I was walking her home she told me she thinks im really cute and I told her we'll talk about it when shes sober over dinner. Well I dropped her off and had her roomates take care of her. I texted her to have her text me in the morning so i would know shes okay. She didnt respond and in the morning i texted her to ask if she was okay, and she still didnt respond. Today I called her and left a message telling her I have her sweatshirt still and to call me and ill drop it off. I havent heard from her at all.

I've never had this situation happen before. I've never liked a Korean girl before so im not quite sure what shes thinking. is she just embarrased and not used to something like this?

fyi, shes a foreign exchange student whos english isnt very good and seemed to be the really shy type, but i really didnt get to know her since this happened the first night we actually talked

Well you mentioned she was drunk, maybe when she sobered up she regreted it or felt ashamed of it so she's now avoiding you because she doesn't want to see you again and be reminded of it? Or it could be a cultural thing.

OR maybe she is really into you too, but is thinking things like: 'my father would never approve of me being with an american boy' and 'i'm going back to Korea and if I get attached to him it'd be really difficult when I leave'

In Korea girls are super shy. I've seen heaps of Korean and Asian dramas: you should be kind of subtle with her. But I don't think u want to get in her pants.. It's more like checkiv up on her, right? So why not turn up at her door just to ask if she's okay? That's not really subtle... But oh well. Good luck! >_<