+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Desperate Plea for Anything

A Desperate Plea for Anything

I don't what advice or comfort I'm looking for I just need to vent (sorry this might be a novel). Basically my girlfriend and I had a serious fight and she has taken every oppurtunity to postpone talking to me about this. Today was even her birthday and told me she did not want me to come to a club with her because it was just her and her girls ..... yet her girlfriends brought their boyfriends..... I know, dont even say it! Anyway, obviously I think shes cheating on me. To summarize why:
    1. She has been dropped off at my house by a friend of hers but instead of just doing it infront of my house they drop her off down the street.
    2. She doesn't want me to go out with her (to clubs, hangout, whatever)
    3. Shes put a password on her phone
    4.She doesn't respond to certain text messages infront of me anymore.
    5. If someone calls her when shes with me depending on who it is she'll end the conversation as fast as possible and tell them she'll call them back later.
    6.She doesn't wear the jewlery I bought her anymore.
    7. Shes less intimate
    8. She gets easily annoyed.
    9. She doesnt text me at all unless I text her first, even then it takes half an hour for her to message me back.
    10. She tells me she home one night and then the next day she apparently slept over at her friends house.
    11. She doesnt say I love you anymore.

I know everybody its obvious right? Shes playing me, she doesnt love me, I'm wasting my time, I'd be better off without her. I cant leave her for some reason. I hate my self evern more every day and to be honest I have had some what questionable thoughts about life at this point. I don't know what to do. All my friends say shes cheating, alll her friends say theres no way. Please someone feed me bullshit about how I am completely wrong and I'm just being paranoid.

I haven't slept or eaten in four days .... this is really killing me

You should start sleeping and eating again
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

hey man i,m sorry..to here whats happening to you...i live in california...i had a girl from east los angeles do the same thing to me..you know what it took to let go?..one day her phone # came up on my cell phone so i said she,s calling me!!!..nope.. it was her young son...he ask to speak to another guy...man at that point i just let it go...but before that call.. i wasn,t eating or sleeping...man i did something crazy..i hooked up with this girl on the net i drove over a 100 miles went to her place and didn,t even have sex with her because i was so heart broken over this other girl

Anything beyond this point is only what you allow. She's done everything but tell you she's cheating on you, and even if for some crazy reason she's not you still need to dump her ass. Come on man, grow a pair and take care of business, it won't be the end of the world i promise you. Relief is but a few words away, why wait any longer?

your a real asshole. but thanks i know what you mean i really appreciate everyones input. shes coming over in a few hours ... at least thats what she says..... i cant keep doing this to my self, i feel pathetic i dont know what to do. i'm better than this, i'm better than her. its gona be hard but i'm just gona tell her how i feel and i dont care what her response is were done, how could you do those things and more things i didnt even mention, if you really loved someone?

thanks again everybody you have no idea how much it has helped