+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: biting nipples

biting nipples

Just wondering how many girls actually like it when guys bite their nipples? guys always do this and i cant stand it, it really hurts most of the time! sucking is great but when a guy starts biting it completely ruins it for me. But since guys do it thinking we girls like it, im just wondering am i in the minority here of people who dont like it? Or is it something most girls dont like but just put up with cos they dont want to complain? And guys, have you found that many girls have told you before that they dont like it, or do they usually say they like it, or say nothing?

Biting anywhere should be something that is understood as "ok" or "not ok" before it is done. I personally get more of a reaction by sucking, so I don't bite anyway. If I was asked to bite I would, but cautiously until I knew what the pleasurable vs pain threshold was. Any guy who just bites your nipple like a hungry, teething animal should get punched in the head. Better yet, don't say anything, go down on him and show him how it feels to have teeth on a sensitive area.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

hahaha, they dont go crazy or anything and its not hard. They wouldnt know that it hurts, its not like its that painful but its painful enough for me not to like it. Im definately going to speak up from now on. But since every guy i have been with just do it without asking i thought maybe im in the minority of girls that dont like it, or that there is lots of girls out there like me who just keep quiet n deal with it lol.

I think biting on a nipples has to be timed perfectly, just fraction before a girl is bout to/close to cumming. Eh, what do i know

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by WICKED THOUGHTS View Post
    I think biting on a nipples has to be timed perfectly, just fraction before a girl is bout to/close to cumming. Eh, what do i know
    Apparently, not much. That would ruin any orgasm potential I had.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do women particularly enjoy having their nipples sucked?

When I latch on to a woman's nipples I'm not doing it for her. I totally get off on them. But on the other hand I absolutely cannot stand a chick touching mine. Makes me cringe.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Yeah i dont know if that would work.. i know when receiving oral sex that the most annoying thing a guy can do is suddenly go too hard right when you're close to orgasm, cos it ruins it. Not sure about the biting nipples thing close to orgasm cos the guys tend to only bite them in foreplay. But i can imagine it would go either way if done right before orgasm, either push u over the edge or ruin it completely lol each girl will probly react differently.

Well, i dnt mean bite it off, duh! lmao Just enough pressure to do the job :p

Biting them playfully; nibbling on them should be fine if you set the mood to be a little on the wild side.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Do women particularly enjoy having their nipples sucked?

When I latch on to a woman's nipples I'm not doing it for her. I totally get off on them. But on the other hand I absolutely cannot stand a chick touching mine. Makes me cringe.
    ours tend to vary in sensitivity according to our menstrual cycle. when they are the most sensitive, anything more than a lick can be painful.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've never bitten a girls nipples before.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mine haven't been bitten (except by a nursing baby), but they've been sucked on hard, and it can hurt sometimes.

^^^I hear about guys doing that a lot. I remember a woman commenting that it felt like he was going to suck her back through her nipple, lol. I think the best way to go about it is to suck the whole areola but leaving an open space in your mouth as you do so so that nothing is touching her nipple. The throw some tongue on the nipple for a few seconds and then back to just areola stimulation. No one wants repetitive stimulation, it gets boring and doesn't feel good. That goes for all sexual stimulation though. Damn, I should charge for this advice and call it 'Nipple sucking 101'.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

i think it definitely varies from person to person. i like my breasts being messed around with more vigorously when i'm on top...all other times any aggressive attention towards my breasts turns me off. i know i'm weird
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

My girl friend loves it, but only when she is in the super hot zone. If you dont like it tell them what you like and what you dont like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast