+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need all the truthful responses I can get!!!! PLEASE RESPOND!!!!

Need all the truthful responses I can get!!!! PLEASE RESPOND!!!!

I'm deformed and it makes it VERY HARD for me to go out and enjoy life because I'm literally STARED AT ALL THE TIME! Well, I wear my hair in a pony tail almost everyday and it seems to me that everybody is copying my hairstyle. *Except men and girls/women with short hair*. I feel like people are copying my hairstyle to annoy me and because they're trying to make fun of me. I even see celebs sporting my hairstyle. Now, I don't wear my hair in a ponytail. I have 3 theories as to how they're (the people who have never seen me) seeing my hairstyle.

1. They know of some secret website with photos of me, when I'm rarely out (candid-- people taking pictures of me with their cell phones).
    2. Widespread trend: here locally where I live has sparked a trend and it's grown to other states.
    3. People can see me in thin air (apparition).

My MAIN problem is-- I feel very responsible as to why people are upset/sad and mad. I feel like EVERYONE male or female could see my deformed/VERY flawed face in their mother's womb(stomach) when they were fetus'.

I feel guilty whenever I have fun-- because I am always smiling/happy despite my situation. I never see anyone ever smiling or laughing. I'm afraid that when the world ends everyone is going to stare/torture and humiliate me.

Have YOU ever saw a girl with a very messed up/deformed face? Would you ever blame someone for the way you were feeling? Be truthful!

Your touching story about your deformity and how you learned to cope with it moved me deeply. I shed tears of sadness at how you perceived yorself as a monster. I let out a triumphant roar as you turned your life around and became a fashion icon. You inspire me with your courage to live life to the fullest despite your grotesque facial deformity

How old are you? . . . certainly you must have some sort of coping strategies?

Anyways, I'm sure most of these reactions are trivial and in no way your fault - other people's hairstyles, making other people upset . . . you're not responsible
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

What is your facebook? i want to see your ugly face and laugh. Im growing my hair for this occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by battlingpig View Post
    What is your facebook? i want to see your ugly face and laugh. Im growing my hair for this occasion.
    Not cool pig. I don't know whether you were trying to be funny or not but that was uncalled for dude/ma'am.

They are probably not making fun of you with their hair like that. If people were making fun of a parapalegic in a wheelchair, would they all buy wheel chairs? No. People don't usually make fun of people by imitating them because they don't want to be associated with them in the first place.

Secondly, keep your head up. Its not your fault for anything. Their problems are their problems, not yours.

I'm confused here, so you are saying that people that you don't know & don't know you are copying a ponytail hairstyle you wear for your hair??

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Ya think you're the only person in the world with a ponytail!? ... Seriously?

Rely to Fox Face

Foxface: I understand that I'm not the only one in the world with a ponytail as my hairstyle. It's just everywhere I look whether it's on some celebrity or some stranger. It makes me wonder.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You have some real serious issues.Why have you not seen a therapist?!

You have got to stop thinking people are copying you, this is literally ruining your life, start believing in yourself and get some self esteem. Look in the mirror everyday and say 'you know what' i like that, start focusing on whats good, not whats bad, achieve one goal per day and you will be on the road to self recovery. I wish you well xx

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    sorry but you are not the center of the world, even if you feel like people r staring at you they most likely r not. You r ONE person out of millions and millions....the world is not against you. And no one is copying ur hair, you've got issues that require proffessional help. You're thinking is completely distorted.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Quote Originally Posted by starlet2010 View Post
    Foxface: I understand that I'm not the only one in the world with a ponytail as my hairstyle. It's just everywhere I look whether it's on some celebrity or some stranger. It makes me wonder.
    LMAO...how delusional are you...REALLY???

Did it ever occur to you that women wearing a pontyail is something THEY prefer, not because you wear 1. Why do you wear a ponytail?

Oh hell I just noticed the 'dead' as your title...ding dong...the crazy is GONE!! LMAO