+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I fell for it again! My heart is about to be broken again, by the same girl! HELP!

I fell for it again! My heart is about to be broken again, by the same girl! HELP!

Hey guys and girls,

I really need some help from you guys! My heart is about to be broken again, by the same girl for the 2nd time. I have been going out with this girl for over 3 yrs now and we broke up December 2009, and she told me that things are not going to work out because of our different cultures and all the stuff. We were "broken" up for about 2-3 months, but we talked and all the stuff (which I should of not done). Anyways, we started going back out again and now again lately she been acting really weird and cold with me. Tonight after I left her house, I texted her and straight up asked her if she loved me anymore, and she just said "Mahdi plz don't start again" and I text her again the same thing and she said that we have to talk to tomorrow, and I know what that means, and she said that she thinks we don't have a future.

I really love this girl and I do understand our differences, and I know we have problems but I really love her and can't imagine being without her...right now it is driving me crazy thinking about seeing her tomorrow and she breaking up with again.

I really need you guys help...

I don't have any sage relationship advice or anything, but I did want to tell you to stop doing this:

I texted her and straight up asked her if she loved me anymore, and she just said "Mahdi plz don't start again" and I text her again the same thing
    You do the whole "you don't love me anymore" thing a lot, don't you. Stop doing that. Also, when someone says "Mahdi plz don't start again", stop doing whatever it is you're doing that is annoying them enough to say this to you.

Anyway, good luck with the rest of it.

Well you've tried and it didn't work out again . . .how old are you two?

Either way this time make sure it's a break-up, none of this "talking and all the stuff" because that just makes things worse. . . cut contacts and try to move on
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Agape View Post
    Well you've tried and it didn't work out again . . .how old are you two?

Either way this time make sure it's a break-up, none of this "talking and all the stuff" because that just makes things worse. . . cut contacts and try to move on
    I am 24 and she is 22.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    I don't have any sage relationship advice or anything, but I did want to tell you to stop doing this:

You do the whole "you don't love me anymore" thing a lot, don't you. Stop doing that. Also, when someone says "Mahdi plz don't start again", stop doing whatever it is you're doing that is annoying them enough to say this to you.

Anyway, good luck with the rest of it.
    Yea, now I regret doing that, it just made me look so desperate!