+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: should i be upset at my girlfriend?

all you can do is communicate with her...and see how she reacts to ur questions..you are most likely just having a hard time with this because you are farther away..but in my opinion that guy is up to no good..ur gf seems innocent but that dude seems like trouble..i mean would you still hang out hang out with an ex if you didn't like her? probably not lol just sayin

^ i feel you but like i said this dude is close to her fam and even before they were together he was there for her.. i trust her but i feel she needa be more respectful we've been talkina bout it

Ok. I'm a girl and I'm friends with all my exes. One of my exes is one of my best friends. The majority of my friends are guys. I get along better with them. That being said... I wouldn't disrespect a s/o like that by uploading facebook photos of just me and my best friend all close, or going specifically only to my best friend about my problems. When I'm in a relationship with someone, I have to have that connection, that comfortable feeling of being able to communicate and talk with him. If you don't have that with her, dump her ASAP. She's still in love with her best friend but is going out with you because she's seeing "what else is out there". And, she should be a lot more understanding about your situation. Yeah, you totally should have talked to her in person as opposed to text... but from what I've read, you understand how to go about it now. Hope things work out for the best between you two.

have any of your boyfriends ever tripped about how close you were to your exes? do you have an ex that you see every other day

The last two guys I dated were a bit cautious...but once I had them meet my exes and the rest of my friends, they became trusting. They're actually still friends with them. My last boyfriend is close friends with my first love. It's all in how you let your s/o into your group of friends and make them feel comfortable. It's easy for me because I know I'm not going to get with my exes because I have no interest in them in that way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12