+ Follow This Topic

Thread: *sigh* i really need help on this one, she broke up, but there might yet be hope.

*sigh* i really need help on this one, she broke up, but there might yet be hope.

So yeh.... here i am again... ill get straight to the point.

She broke up... message on my phone saying that she haddent been honest with herself...
    well heres the story of what happend (how we got together)
    A friend of mine did talk with her and basicly whas the one helping me getting together with her... 1 day we where talking all 3 and he went like... so are you guys together yet? i then private messaged here... how we where suposed to respond to that? and if she really wanted to get together? she said yes... so then we were togher...

and now she says that it went to quickly and when we asked she dident dare to say no... chos she dident wanna hurt my feelings.... she wasent sure abouth her feelings and i asked... even after we hung out for 3 days toghether in real life... she still dident have strong enuch feelings for me? but what she said whas that it just happend to quickly and she never exspected us to end up together... she still wanted to be friends and that and get to kno me more... i said that well if she wanted to get more known and give it a second try? or if it also where another guy... (witch in my other posts ive told i whas suspicius that something whas wrong... and she had some feelings for a other guy,) and what i got as a rply whas that that cud bee but she werent sure what to say and niether whas sure bouth her feelings, it cud happend we ended up together again or just as friends.

So i am wondering... she says she feels bad abouth not telling me bifor now and all chos i have stronger feelings for her then she had for me... but... what shud i do? i wanna get more known to her and i wanna try, shes a beatiful girl and have had some trubles and i wanna be there for her. but if there also is a other guy i dont know how to act... last time i backed out (from a girl i liked we werent together or annything but he had asked me to not make her force choosing between us as friends) and yeh... theyr together, i dont want that to happen here chos i love this girl more then annything else and i havent dared to ask her abouth that guy... if she has feelings for him... though i mabye shud,

im just so confsued and scared, if (well a few days ago i saw it as lucky but now i dont know...) my mum been looking on renting a house in this earia... for 6months or so and that is like 3h away from her... bifor i lived ove 24h's away...

I need help....
    Please

please :< i just want things to go back to normal :/

how old are you two?

how long did you know each other beofre relationship? how long was relationship? how often did you see each other - how intense was it?
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Agape View Post
    how old are you two?

how long did you know each other beofre relationship? how long was relationship? how often did you see each other - how intense was it?
    Im 16 shes 15 basicly....
    we knew echother for.... 3weeks (yes not long so i might understand it on her) the relationship whas for bouth a month, we only met once... last week. well i dunno what to say abouth the last one... we did have fun together and we did kiss and that to but... yeh i dunno what to say >.<

Quote Originally Posted by farawaylove View Post
    Im 16 shes 15 basicly....
    we knew echother for.... 3weeks (yes not long so i might understand it on her) the relationship whas for bouth a month, we only met once... last week. well i dunno what to say abouth the last one... we did have fun together and we did kiss and that to but... yeh i dunno what to say >.<
    Well probably best you move on . . and find someone local

"she haddent been honest with herself"
    "she says that it went to quickly "
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

Yeah i guess your right...
    fincing some one local... heh well well ill have some time to prepare myself then xD cinda live's some on the middle of nowhere atm but starting this school that you live at in 1 year... (not collage or w/e you call it but something like it i guess) so mby chance will come me by then =/

Well I'm only 1 person . . hopefully some other people will respond here and give some different perspectives

Anyways, you're still young . . .you've got your whole life ahead of you